Ok so I've been playing guitar seriously for about 2 years now. I've recently been looking up more on theory but there seems to be so much. I don't think I can handle it all. What should I do?
One word: Professional Lessons.
^
two
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Its not as hard as you perceive it to be just digest it in small bits. If you get frustrated just leave it for a while, but keep coming back to it and trying again I guarantee it will click eventually
Take it slow. You don't have to learn everything in one night, just learn bits and pieces. Start off by making weekly goals (what you want to accomplish that week, but make it reasonable).
Take a deep breath, learn the notes of the fretboard. Once you have those comfortably, learn about intervals and constructing the major and minor scale. Once you reach that point you should be able to direct yourself a little bitter.
To be brave is to take action in spite of fear. It is impossible to be brave without first being afraid. To take action without fear is not brave, it is foolish.