okay, I haven't had very much exposure to either the Fender Cyber Twin (or ANY of the Fender "Cyber" Amps), or the Line 6 Vetta Amps...but I've had a Behringer V-Ampire LX1200H 120-Watt Head, which I put on top of a Peavey 5150 412A (4x12" Slant Cabinet) & a Peavey 5150 412B (4x12" Straight Cabinet)...& I Have to say...I hook my Laptop up the the Behringer V-Ampire LX1200H Head with a Special USB Midi Cable that I got...& I can download other Presets that other Behringer V-Ampire users have used, saved and uploaded...& it's really UN-REAL....
R.I.P.:
Randy Rhoads (December 6, 1956 – March 19, 1982)
Dimebag Darrell (August 20, 1966 – December 8, 2004)
Les Paul (June 9, 1915 – August 13, 2009)
Ronnie James Dio (July 10, 1942 – May 16, 2010)
So what's the point? Are you asking for suggestions or just telling us about how much you like the V-Ampire?
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Is this a question or a statement?
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Quote by pak1351
I take it back, this thread and hawk's post allowed me to join the robert cray group.

Good work ts, keep at it

happy to be of service. Enjoy your stay!

edit : please spread the word. Not to many people here even know who Robert cray is...
If there are Robert Cray and Gov't Mule fans around, this thread can't be ALL bad.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
I have the Lx1200H and this thread is pointless haha But i do like kittens
In Search of tone.... SO far.......

YCV50Blue-----Check
Pickups---------
Effects----------
Misc-------------

"I'll Restring when I have to"
Quote by Smuggz
I have the Lx1200H and this thread is pointless haha But i do like kittens

I Can Say The Meow Channel is the Cats Pajamas.
I own v-ampire lx210 and sound its crap compared to fender cyber deluxe that a friend of mine owns.

(sound deep its huge in fender cyber)
Quote by RvTx
I own v-ampire lx210 and sound its crap compared to fender cyber deluxe that a friend of mine owns.

(sound deep its huge in fender cyber)

Did u hear it through a cab or head phones and what mode was it in S1 S2 L1 etc... I found that if your in L2 mode it sounds like crap unless it is pushed really hard through cabs... Now for the Studio settings it sounds great pretty much.. It does sound a bit hollow but nothing a few skillful hands can not manage after recording... the LX1200H is by far not the Greatest amp in the world.. but for the price... you can't go wrong... Just takes some time and a few other pedals like Tube Screamer Metal Zone etc... (those are what i found work the best to help get rid of the hollow sound) I find that if i want a diff sound I must switch guitars to achieve it or diff pickups yadda yadda yadda but then again that is just trying to cover up what is said to be there.. The balls of the tone... But like i said before you can achieve pretty much any tone that you want just takes the right amp settings (make sure if you use reverb you check into t he special reverb effects... in the manual) and or pedals, and always a good idea to check what output mode you have the amp in... sounds best through Head phones or in the studio.... no so much great live.. .well with the cab i have... Id recommend Celestions G12H80s since they were made for that type of freq, the freq of a modulating amp...

peace out and rock bless'

Zackie...

YCV50Blue-----Check
Pickups---------
Effects----------
Misc-------------

I've owned a good deal of high end amps, now I'm running the Vetta II and I'm quite satisfied.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by MESAexplorer
I've owned a good deal of high end amps, now I'm running the Vetta II and I'm quite satisfied.

I say go with what you like cuz your not going to be wrong in doing so... I'm just cheap and it seemed like a good deal so I'm required by Behringer to stick up for their products... It is in the fine print... haha... I'd say if you havn't .. try all of these amps for a good 2-3 months with diff guitars diff settings and if you can diff pedals to see how they will react... I'm still a sucker for the Fender though... ugg..

YCV50Blue-----Check
Pickups---------
Effects----------
Misc-------------

In V-ampire LX210 sound that comes out from phones output its better than one that comes from speakers (bugera 10" 8ohms 60w). Im using AKG K301 Headphones.

I tried S1,S2,S3,L1 and L2 and sound quality its horrible compared to fender cyber deluxe, tried also EQ in L1/L2 ecualizing sound output and it went no fine ... thought mayb changing bugera speakers to celestion i could get some results but ... ill safe the money for a complete new set and let the v-ampire lx210 for practicing or selling it after get new amp (im thinking about marshall jcm2000/jcm 900).
I hope you aren't saying that you think that Behringer sounds as good as the Vetta...
Troll troll is troll.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales