I see alot of people, white and black starting to dress "black" as a style, people say something like, whoa, that guy is so black, and i look and i would see a guy wearing baggy jeans, bandana, hoodie with dolar signs on it and talking with many swears and just a general ghetto look

Im white and i find it kind of offensive to black people that people generaly think a black person has one main description

What im trying to get at is that people are starting to think that black is a style and the style is sometimes a negative steriotype

Im not sure if its just where i live but if you have any opinions dont be afraid to chip in

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Very true. Too many white people trying to act black. They're a different type of people then we are. Deal with it.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb
That's a pretty interesting thought, considering that "ghetto" look isn't a black thing anymore, but started with the rap and hip-hop junk...
I would still put it as a "ghetto" style before a "black" style, to avoid being shot, but since we know where the baggy pants, do-rag, and whatnot came from.. yeah.
Nice observation?
This is a clever, witty signature. Rofl at my glory.
True observation but, to be fair, the majority of black people reinforce the stereotype, so only the ones that don't can complain.