Right, I'll be getting a Schecter C-7 FR soon, then a vader 4x12 cab mid January, and
I'll be using the vader cab with a Peavey 6505, and have an ISP decimator infront of it.

I'll be recording with my band and solo, and have a Boss Micro BR at the moment, and a shure SM 57 mic.

What other gear should I get?
I play mostly metal, with some acoustic stuff as well (on an acoustic guitar).

I'll have about £1000 to spend on gear but I don't really want to spend that much but I wouldn't mind...

Ps. sorry for the terrible layout of this post, I'm shattered -.-
My Band =]
We play some goffic pish
Its fun

Leave us a comment, we'll get back to you =]
if you're not sure what you need, keep saving your money until you find a good use for it.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
well, I'll have the amp I want and the cab I want... I just don't really know what stuff I should all think about getting...
My Band =]
We play some goffic pish
Its fun

Money is a musician's best friend. If you don't find yourself needing anything, you shouldn't find yourself buying anything.

BUT I suggest investing heavily in emo bands. With all that America's going through, there's sure to be about 5,285,159 of them in the near future. Invest in one. NOT FALL OUT BOY.
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

... more recording stuff? i dunno, your rig seems pretty solid unless you're looking for some effects.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
An overdrive pedal.
Rig:
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Peavey 6505 Head
Vader 4x12
BBE 482

DOD EQ
Boss NS-2
yeah, I wouldn't mind getting some more recording stuff, but I'm pretty new to the recording scene so I dunno what I'd be looking for
My Band =]
We play some goffic pish
Its fun

metal muff
multi effect pedal (comes with a noise gate, compressor, sound booster, plus more effects you may use every once in a blue moon so you don't need to spend tons of dollars to use the effect once)
wah pedal
looper pedal(I suggest the small boss RC-2)
Suboctave generator
Equalizer
set of bypass switches to cut the pedal out of the loop, set it to where the pedal is always on, but when you press the button, it cuts off the feed so the signal bypasses it. Keeps the sound from being muddy.