Poll: Would you change your username if you could?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you change your username if you could?
Yes
71 52%
No
65 47%
Voters: 137.
Page 1 of 2
Would you change your username if you could? I think the mods should let everyone change theirs if they want, IMO. I would change mine.
Yes. 6th grade is not the time for creating usernames.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Nah. I identify many members by their usernames which quickly lose any meanings and become as an identifying mark for them.
So IMO it doesn't matter, unless you're 'FoBrOx0Rzz69' or something, in which case you'd either make a new account or shoot yourself.
I'd like to eliminate the 0603 and the "-" thingy.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Yes. It's kind of...gay....

Black then white are all I see,
in my infancy, red and yellow then came to be.
no...I leik mayne
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
i would change it for sisko (without the X) but it was unavailable when i created it so its probably unavailable now too
i wouldn't change it for anything else
Quote by Le_Bunny
Nah. I identify many members by their usernames which quickly lose any meanings and become as an identifying mark for them.
So IMO it doesn't matter, unless you're 'FoBrOx0Rzz69' or something, in which case you'd either make a new account or shoot yourself.

First of all, this made me lol.

I wouldn't like to see people change their screen names for the same reason as Bunny here. However, I would have liked to at least capitalise mine...stupid lower-case...

And to FatBastard, it's called a hyphen
Absolutely not.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
i would sept i suck at making usernames, and my new name would probably be dumber than this one
I'd be Froggy Fungi.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Oh God, I don't even remember what mine means anymore!!!
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
I think you should be able to change your username twice after you create your account , but ofc there'd be a time limit before you can change it .

i would change mine to : Suckmylemon
Epiphone G-400 Cherry Red
Vox Ad50VT
Mine was made with the idea that a Crucible is a scientific tool used to "purify Metal"

but then i had to read the book in english class so ehh it killed it for me
I'm pretty sure no one has ever taken me seriously just because of my username (or my posts).
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
nope mines described me for 4 years, and probably will for many more
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by dingmydong
I'm pretty sure no one has ever taken me seriously just because of my username.

Hey, at least you've never had anyone think you're a pedophile, based on your username...
Page 1 of 2