So Pit, I am getting a new phone next week and I'd like to see what phone the Pit recomends. My servie is AT&T

Post away!
Great features.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
LG Vu

I want it so baaaaddddd
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
definitely the iphone, no question.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
LG Vu>w350

That being said by a current owner of the w350
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
iPhone 3G or a Blackberry Bold. My brother has a Bold and it's pretty badass. If you decide to go the route of the 3G, word on the streets is Apple might be revealing a 32GB model by the end of January.
I recommend thinking for yourself and not asking the Pit to tell you what phone to get.
You're*
Depends... what services do you have? For instance, if you have everything it would be worth it to get the iPhone... Whereas if you just have unlimited texting, get a keyboard phone, etc.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Quote by Survivalism
I recommend thinking for yourself and not asking the Pit to tell you what phone to get.

He's just looking for recommendations, broski. It's not like he's basing his entire decision on what the Pit thinks is cool.
Quote by Shortbuschld
Depends... what services do you have? For instance, if you have everything it would be worth it to get the iPhone... Whereas if you just have unlimited texting, get a keyboard phone, etc.

I'm getting unlimited internet, texting , and minutes. I like the Iphone but it can't send pictues , videos, sounds , etc. so that kinda makes me not want it, plus the ringtones are damn near impossible for me to find out how to make lol
Quote by GNRjungle87
This, if you have the cash!

$200? thats as much as any decent phone on the market
[IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/chw42/spiderjamesPJsig.png[/IMG]
Quote by UGGypsy
plus the ringtones are damn near impossible for me to find out how to make lol

iPhone Ringtone Maker.

1. Pick MP3
2. Select portion of song to use as ringtone. Can be any length
3. Hook up iPhone to computer
4. Click "send ringtone to iPhone"
5. Enjoy
Quote by UGGypsy
I'm getting unlimited internet, texting , and minutes. I like the Iphone but it can't send pictues , videos, sounds , etc. so that kinda makes me not want it, plus the ringtones are damn near impossible for me to find out how to make lol

Damn... I'd still go for the iPhone, myself. Whatever you do, don't get the Blackberry Pearl. Don't know about the other Blackberrys, but both my brother and mom have the Pearl and it's a horrible phone.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Quote by dubstar92
Moto Q

this.

I have one as a business phone (my personal phone I just upgraded to the samsung propel. the one ozzy's plugging), and I really like it.