So I've gotten sick of my behringer bass stack (for obvious reasons) and I've saved the money for a good one. I'm going with the tube bass amps I've tried and tested a ton and narrowed it down to 4 that i really like the sound of I'm not looking for any suggestions out side of these 4. what I'm looking for is people who've had experience with these amps and can share there words of wisdom

Fender Pro TB-1200 head with Fender pro 610 cabinet

Mesa Boogie M-6 Carbine with Mesa Boogie RoadReady 4x10

Mesa Boogie BigBlock 750 with Mesa Boogie RoadReady 4x10

Ampeg SVT-3Pro with Ampeg Classic SVT-410

Yeah so anything that anyone can tell me would be greatly appreciated
Keep On Keepen' On
What he said ^
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
M6 Carbine. I have played, and Daddy likes.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by Matt420740
Ampeg all day.

Against a Mesa Boogie BigBlock 750? No sir.

I'd take the BigBlock over the carbine, just because it has more of that "classic sound" to it. Just a personal opinion here, but the Mesas beat the hell outta Ampeg.

/rant

Sorry
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Quote by thementor
Against a Mesa Boogie BigBlock 750? No sir.

I'd take the BigBlock over the carbine, just because it has more of that "classic sound" to it. Just a personal opinion here, but the Mesas beat the hell outta Ampeg.

/rant

Sorry

agree with your rant and what you said, I've just never been real classic myself.

either Mesa is win though, much more versatile than Ampeg.

remember, only Mesas get a Boogie.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
i wish i could sit and play each amp for hours but the guys at the store always get pissed and say its time to let someone else try. but for the collective 60 min i played the mesas over numerous visits I've been leaning towards them but then again i haven't gotten the chance to test drive the ampeg thoroughly cause where i am i have to go to 2 separate stores and it bites
Keep On Keepen' On
I'd say the fender, i love their tone but it may not be your cup of tea and since you said you like the Mesa's you should get the big block 750
BASS GEAR:
Fender Bassman 250 2x10
Squier MB-5
Tanglewood Premier TW155 acoustic bass

GUITAR GEAR:
Ibanez ART300
Fender GDC-200SCE
Peavey studio chorus 70

PEDALS:
Ibanez SM-7
Ibanez PH-7
DOD Bass Chorus