Page 1 of 4
Since people are gonna do it anyway, you can have more than 1 answer

Mine is a metal zone pedal. I got it free from a friend. Even still I hated it so much I took a hammer to it to put it out of it's misery.
honestly, a bronze series b.c rich warlock, luckily i sold it right away on ebay and got my money back.
that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard in my entire life, followed closely by the last thread i posted in.

if it can make sounds, find a way to ****ing use it.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
i would agree with you on the Metal Zone, except i got 70 bucks for it X). The kid was an asshole, so i sold it to him...
I can't say I've ever owned anything I really didn't like. I sold my DS-1 when I got my Pod XT live, but it got a LOT of lovin' before that.

Maybe my frontman 15g amp? Because my squier is alright.
I'm Joel. I play guitar. I am a student. I look at the cost of tuition, not in a dollar value, but in the guitars I'm sacrificing now, to be able to buy later.
some really crappy cymbals that came with my pretty crappy first drumset like 10-11 years ago?
wow i never realized how long ago that was. im getting old.... :-(
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
I was young dumb, me and my friends were bored and felt like destroying something.
boss ph-3. it is completely worthless, but I don't sell it because I don't think I would get enough money to pay for the gas to drive in an sell it.
My band.
www.myspace.com/bransonny

My gear.
Marshall: JCM800 2205, 6100, 1960AV
H&K: Triamp MKII, Duotone
Mesa: Recto recording pre, 212
2 Avatar 412 (v30's)
Gibson: LP std, SG std, SG goth, SG spec
G&L ASAT classic
Martin DC-16GTE
I've been on UG for ever since I've played guitar, and fortunately, the advice I got early on helped steer me away from bad equipment.
But, I did own a spider II 30 watter at one point. For like 6 months, then I bought my peavey classic. I then sold it for the same price I got it for (I got it used).
So, nothing lost there.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Actually, I second the cymbals thing. The cymbals that came with my pearl kit. Unuseable.

my band and I signed them with big notes to these 3 girls we knew, and gave them to them after a show. :P
I'm Joel. I play guitar. I am a student. I look at the cost of tuition, not in a dollar value, but in the guitars I'm sacrificing now, to be able to buy later.
My MG
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
A Vox AD100VT.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> EHX Big Muff -> MXR EVH Phase 90 -> Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000 -> Line 6 Verbzilla -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Boss RC-2 -> Peavey Classic 50
Digitech RP-200.

Eugh, and the scary thing is, until I played through a tube amp the first time, I thought it had a fantastic sound through my old marshall 15w mini-lead-stack. The only good thing on it was the wah, which happened to be fantastic except for the fact that it was ALWAYS on and you had no bypass mode.

I loved my squier. lil beat up piece of ****, but I loved it. even my old marshall was a decent starter amp. I've generally always had gear that ranges from decent to great.
Fender American Strat HSS MAHOGANY!
MXR Carbon Copy
BBE Soul Vibe
Fulltone OCD
Planet Waves Chromatic Tuner
Egnater Tweaker 1x12 Combo
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 2x12 combo
Morley Mark Tremonti Wah
Taylor 114CE
squier sp-10 amp

*shudder*
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by Mannequin
My Line 6 spider II.

+1
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Dunlop Wah
Dano EQ
Quote by MoonBoots432
A Vox AD100VT.

that must be a joke man lmfao

i had this crappy starter guitar but it was actually really good for what i paid, same with the amp i got with it. Id probly still be using the guitar if i didnt break it
digitech grunge
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
either my boss metal zone, which i brought back the next day, and used my refund to help buy my schecter, or maybe my ibanez rg120 which was an unfortunate impulse buy; i finally managed to sell it today, thank god
My Rig:

Schecter C-1+
Washburn X12QVS
Ibanez RG7321
Ovation Celebrity Acoustic-Electric
Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Crate Practice Amp
Marshall G80CDR
Maxon OD808
Quote by edge11
digitech grunge

+1

I bought a digitech grunge 2 years ago when I was a complete noob
I leik music
Bugera 333-212
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
Ibanez TS-9. When compared to the ODs I've owned since then, the TS-9 just sounds so unusable.
a ****y amp i have its a johnson reptone 30 anybody know about this? it sucks bad
i should go pawn it
I'd say my Digitech RP50.

Played it in the store and thought, AWSOME! so many effects!! got it home plugged it in and loved it for about 2 days before I realised it was a crappy toy at best.
Quote by l.a.ibanez123
a ****y amp i have its a johnson reptone 30 anybody know about this? it sucks bad
i should go pawn it

LOL I had a johnson power 10 for my first amp.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
A Line 6 ToneCore Echo Park.

Came broken.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Fender Frontman 15
DOD Grunge (same pedal as the digitech grunge)
Rogue Wah pedal
Page 1 of 4