Hey, I need to find some way to boost a signal (nothing huge). Basically, I'm looking for some sort of headphone amp that must:

1. Plug into the wall
2. Be somewhat small (as in, portable)
3. Do nothing to change the tone, I just need a boost in volume
4. Either 1/4th or 3.5mm input/output, preferably 3.5mm though.

Any advice?
Are you looking for headphones that plug into your guitar directly? If so then they don't plug into a wall.

As for price wise:

Cheap: Nady HP 03

Medium(I have these...they are good) : Sony MDR-7506

WTF?: AKG K271MKII
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

No, I'm just looking for amplification, no headphones. Basically what I'm trying to do is strange. My setup is guitar -> wah pedal -> PodXT -> Boss RC-2 -> PA/Headphones.

I just got the RC-2, and although the PodXT can amplify the signal to a very usable volume for headphones, the RC-2 starts to clip if I put that loud of a signal into it. Basically, I'm trying to amplify my guitar with the PodXT to a volume the Boss RC-2 can handle, them amplify it some more to listen to with headphones.

It works fine with a PA at the end, since that has amplification built in, but for the headphones, the the volume is hardly audible without amplification after the RC-2 (without it clipping). What I can do is plug the RC-2 into an amplifier (not guitar amplifier, just normal old amplifier) and plug headphones into that, and it sounds great! However, I can't exactly lug around my big home stereo amplifier, so I want a portable version, with a power cord.
doesnt the pod have a headphone jack?
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Yes, the pod does have a headphone jack, but the problem is that when fully amplify the signal via the Pod, the RC-2 can't take that much volume and begins to clip.