Hey UG Forumers!

I am looking to buy a multi-effects board, but can't decide which one!
I am probably going to get it off of Craigs list, but I am still deciding...
I have considered the Line 6 POD X3 Live, the Boss ME-20, the Boss ME-50, the Boss GT-10, and several others.

I need versatility, and good sound quality!

If I have not listed something, feel free to throw it out!

I would like opinions on these, best deals/price/tone/quality/overall!

Thanks,

Nate.K
Budget? Your best bet in there is the Boss ME 20. Best all around multi-effect pedal for under $400 IMHO.
Rip Kylee Harris 4.13.93-11.28.08
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
tell him that he is the drummer and that his opinions are invalid

Quote by Jim Harkins
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

My budget is under 500$, hopefully around 300 or less, but I am willing to pay more... thanks for your humble opinion!
What is a Zoom G2.1? ... I am unable to find ANY demos/review of this ME board...
WHAT?? ME 20?? G2.1??? he didnt ask for worst he asked for the best. Get pod x3 live and live happily for 100 years...
I would get the POD X3, but it's $500... My Xt Live was $400. You get what you pay for.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Yeah, i would personally get the X3. It's pretty darn nice. Or you could buy my XT Live! haha
My Rig.
Destroyed.. UGH
Ibanez RG321MH w/ EMG 81/85, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster
--
1967 Fender Princeton
Boss TU-2 --> Boss MT-2 --> Maxon OD9 -->Boss DD-6
--
Past Gear:
5150 Blockletter, Avatar 412, Vox AC30, ISP Decimator.
Quote by blind.quardian
WHAT?? ME 20?? G2.1??? he didnt ask for worst he asked for the best. Get pod x3 live and live happily for 100 years...

This, lol.

TS, what will you be running it through?

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

Quote by Volta_91
This, lol.

TS, what will you be running it through?

If you are addressing me, I will be running it through my Behringer (Spelling?) keyboard amp. I am going to save up and get an good guitar amp... perhaps you could guyz could recommend a few? costing from 200-400?

I will probably look for a X3 on Craigslist or something (They go fast so I'll have to snag it early!)

Thanks people!