I have never played pokemon before. (inb4 metaldud says something like: "Blasphemy!")
and i dont have my guitar with me and need to blow some time so i was wondering....is there somewhere online i can play the pokemon game(s)?

dunno what the difference in them is....just whatever one to see why the pit enjoys it so much.
Blue, Red, Gold, or Silver.

edit: Yep, use that
|
|
|
|
V
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
You could use an emulator.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by guitarded8one
uh....wat?

i dont know what an emulator is....and i dont care what game. just to see what te big deal is.

It's pretty much a program that allows your computer to play games from a specific system, but you have to download roms of the games. Try Wikipedia.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by guitarded8one
uh....wat?

i dont know what an emulator is....and i dont care what game. just to see what te big deal is.

PM me and I'll set you up
Quote by dubstar92
Blue, Red, Gold, or Silver.

edit: Yep, use that
|
|
|
|
V

Yellow and Crystal are OK too.

They got a bit complicated in the GBA versions

How can you go your whole life without playing pokemon?!?!?!

GET AN EMULATOR AND ROMS NOW!

DONT THINK!
JUST DO IT!
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Quote by imdeth
Either use emulators or there is a MMORPG called Pokemon World Online. It still needs lots of work though.

A shitload of work, such as not banning people for stupid reasons!
try pokemoncrater.com I don't know if thats still around but I played that constantly at school in 9th grade. So how exactly do emulator work? I've always wanted one for classic nintendo games but i've never figured one out
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Quote by SOADisdabest
A shitload of work, such as not banning people for stupid reasons!

I don't touch it anymore. Too much spam and hackers. People I've already PMed TS and sorted him out

He's probably evolved his Charmander right now

Quote by 2 15/16
try pokemoncrater.com I don't know if thats still around but I played that constantly at school in 9th grade. So how exactly do emulator work? I've always wanted one for classic nintendo games but i've never figured one out

Just open the emulator.

File > Open Game > find the downloaded rom.

Easy as my mother.