How do you report people who are excessively calling names and posting comments that are completely uncalled for?
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
click the red exclamation point in the persons post. It's below the guys avatar.

I also suggest using it that on guy who said faggot.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Laces Out Danny
click the red exclamation point in the persons post. It's below the guys avatar.

I also suggest using it that on guy who said faggot.

He was the one, thanks.
I think he'll be banned pretty soon. Don't hesitate to report his posts, you know how to do that now...

Don't forget to include a valid reason for reporting his posts. In this case you could say his posts are "rude" and "harassing" or something.

Wouldn't it be nice if everybody just got along?
AVA_Plus44_182, I reported his posts, you should stop responding to him, you're only making it worse for yourself... It won't be long before he's banned.

This goes for anyone else. Don't respond to this guy.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
I think he'll be banned pretty soon. Don't hesitate to report his posts, you know how to do that now...

Don't forget to include a valid reason for reporting his posts. In this case you could say his posts are "rude" and "harassing" or something.

Wouldn't it be nice if everybody just got along?

Thanks a lot man!
Quote by ZeGuitarist
AVA_Plus44_182, I reported his posts, you should stop responding to him, you're only making it worse for yourself... It won't be long before he's banned.

This goes for anyone else. Don't respond to this guy.

Don't worry, I like to think I got my own back ^^^
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Don't worry, I like to think I got my own back ^^^

I understand, but the mods may think otherwise. It's for your own good, man.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
I understand, but the mods may think otherwise. It's for your own good, man.

The mods hate me anyway, it makes no difference. I've been banned 3 times this year
Just to let TS and everybody else know: he's been banned!

Luckily...

Cheers everybody

EDIT: Update - he made himself a multi called "crayola is best"... So he's back :/
Last edited by ZeGuitarist at Dec 30, 2008,
Quote by emad
Spammers punished!

Please, PLEASE ban this "metal luver \m/" guy's IP... Like I said, he's now spamming the Pit with offending posts, under his multi "crayola is best"... Rid UG of him!