Ok, so I was searching my local Craigslist (location will be kept secret for my deal-finding sake) and came upon an Agile for $150 US!

Ever since I played an LP at GC (it was an Epi...but still awesome) I've been drooling for a good chance to get an LP. Right now I have a Squier Affinity Strat (it isn't horrible, but I want a guitar with humbuckers too) Now I have a perfect opportunity...but I have a dilema. I'm kind of broke and right now my funds are going towards a new amp. To be specific, a Blackheart Handsome Devil half stack.

BUT! The way I see it I can get a Little Giant half stack (5/3w tube as opposed to 15/7w tube) for much less than the Handsome Devil, which, in effect, would leave me with enough money for the Agile!

tl;dr: I have a great opportunity to get an Agile. Should I do it?
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Just as deals come and go on guitars, they will on amps too. If you really want it, then take it, it's cheap as hell. Remember that you can always go second hand on amps too
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
which agile is it, 2000,2500, 3000, 3100, etc. ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Doesn't the Handsome Devil have more features than the lil giant? I'd get the handsome devil then save up to get a guitar that's a big step above your current one instead of ending up with 2 low end guitars and an amp with less features.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
Doesn't the Handsome Devil have more features than the lil giant? I'd get the handsome devil then save up to get a guitar that's a big step above your current one instead of ending up with 2 low end guitars and an amp with less features.

^this.

As a guitarist who has unhappily and impatiently bought lower-end guitars, I'd hope you could learn from mine and others' mistakes. I know the itch for this is hard, but it'd be so much more worth it to save a little longer for the nicer amp and the killer axe.
Quote by Pr0gNut

Ahh my good sir, less, in this case, is more ; )
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by Shirate
Ahh my good sir, less, in this case, is more ; )

Would you care to elaborate on this?

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Definitely depends on the model. Lower-end Agile LP's might resale for that price. http://www.rondomusic.com/electricguitar-ss9.html

As you go through the pages, you can see how expensive some get. I'd say if it's a higher-end 2500 or above, take it.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
It depends. Are you more satisfied with your current amp or guitar?

Replace whichever you like the least.

Just a note though, a tube halfstack will bring life to even a crap axe.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-84
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-1
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 32-15
Get the amp. When you get it, get to KNOW it. Understand the amp throughly and by the time you are done realising the potential of the amp, you'll have enough for the axe(even though its not on offer). Anyway, amp is afterall more important than guitar, in fact its so important, you might not want to change your guitar once you tried out the amp.
Well, to answer some questions, my current amp truely sucks. Its a Fender Frontman 15G. Ugh....

I've actually been trying to decide which Blackheart I was going to get for a while, and now that I've been watching some videos and reading reviews it seems as though the Handsome Devil will be too loud to play in my bedroom without shelling out another $100-200 for an attenuator.

I'm not sure what model Agile it is. I sent the seller an e-mail. Hopefully I'll get an answer within the next couple of days.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray