Appetite easily affected by disgusting external stimuli? (contains baked salmon)

Mine is.... D:

for example, lets say a little kid in front of you in the restaurant blows his nose and ends up everywhere, whould you continue eating that baked salmon?
I can't say I could

Note: it doesn't end up ON the baked salmon, it happens way across the room but you can see it.

ok, that's a pretty extreme situation, but if I even see a little dribbling food (just a little stripe of liquid) on someone's chin, even a respectable adult I have to stop eating or try to forget it

imma weirdo.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
I cant eat salmon any more or fish after this time I ate way to much salmon trying to be polite at my aunts house, I then whent home my stomach hurt so I thought I was hungry and ate some pizza, then I had a bath and through all the salmon and pizza up over the side into a white toil, it smelt like salmon, and when I picked it up it dripped.

So, I guess only extreme situation will it effect my ability to eat food.
i'm the same way
my dad works out every morning, and comes out of his gym right as i eat my eggs or w/e for breakfast.
pretty heavy guy+ lots of sweat+ eating eggs =/= happening.
Yeah, I have trouble eating at school when I see people mix hot sauce and blue cheese and then dip a chicken patty and shove it in their mouths.

Is that what you mean?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I don't eat fish.

And I don't get grossed out that easily. I would just rudely stare at said person.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
I share your pain TS. Try concentrating on your plate rather than your surroundings.

The worst experience I had was when I watched a video of animals being skinned alive (anti-fur video) and then I had spaghetti bolognaise for supper straight afterwards. Poor skinless animals.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Quote by stevve
I cant eat salmon any more or fish after this time I ate way to much salmon trying to be polite at my aunts house, I then whent home my stomach hurt so I thought I was hungry and ate some pizza, then I had a bath and through all the salmon and pizza up over the side into a white toil, it smelt like salmon, and when I picked it up it dripped.

So, I guess only extreme situation will it effect my ability to eat food.

you just ruined my dinner tonight

yeah...sometimes in crowded school cafeterias the people around disgust me, especially if we're shoved in tight and I can smell their sweat/food/mouth fluids. ew.

I must concentrate on my plate.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
i was at school, eating lasagna out of a tray, saw my freind throw up, so i threw up, into the tray. i was gonna throw it out until i realised it didnt look or smell any different, so i ate it again. and it didnt taste all that bad, although it tasted better the first time........
Quote by Laces Out Danny

you just ruined my dinner tonight

yeah...sometimes in crowded school cafeterias the people around disgust me, especially if we're shoved in tight and I can smell their sweat/food/mouth fluids. ew.

I must concentrate on my plate.

Maybe you should've ate then made the thread.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by fearthellamas
i was at school, eating lasagna out of a tray, saw my freind throw up, so i threw up, into the tray. i was gonna throw it out until i realised it didnt look or smell any different, so i ate it again. and it didnt taste all that bad, although it tasted better the first time........

Maybe you shouldn't tell people that.
"Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy." -Louisa May Alcott
Quote by MedicreDemon
Maybe you should've ate then made the thread.

who eats at 5 pm???

Quote by fearthellamas

LOL!
Quote by icaneatcatfood