Today at work I found two unopened, perfectly fine cans of Bud Light while cleaning out the empty box/bag bin at work. I was dumping the contents into the compactor when I picked up a slightly heavy liquor bag. I dumped the contents out into the bag for cans/bottles/plastic bags when I noticed they were full. So does anyone have any similar stories?
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
No.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Quote by 2 15/16
Today at work I found two unopened, perfectly fine cans of Bud Light while cleaning out the empty box/bag bin at work. I was dumping the contents into the compactor when I picked up a slightly heavy liquor bag. I dumped the contents out into the bag for cans/bottles/plastic bags when I noticed they were full. So does anyone have any similar stories?

I would excercise caution in the consumption of those.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Laces Out Danny
I would excercise caution in the consumption of those.

When you hear on the news some dumb-ass drank sulphuric acid, you'll know who it was
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
When you hear on the news some dumb-ass drank sulphuric acid, you'll know who it was

that is both funny and sad.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Hah, they were in the bin BECAUSE it's Bud Light....

Holiday miracles you say? The local music shop buying back my knackered ENGL Screamer 50 for £500 was rather nice.

Let me get my Blackstar half stack (L)
Quote by Vindication
sorry, but were you born a dumbass or did your mom n' dad take turns bashing your head with cinderblocks?

Quote by Gemini
You know that if you image search "pitbulls humping", all that comes up is a myspace a guy made for their dog?

I didn't actually..
I gave one to my friend in meat department so if he's sick for a few days I'll know if its safe or not
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
Quote by 2 15/16
I gave one to my friend in meat department so if he's sick for a few days I'll know if its safe or not

Oh you're so nice.

If it was me, I'd have given one to my worst enemy.

Even if it was ok, I'd have put something in it to make it not
Quote by alaskan_ninja

haha
Light beer? Sir... no.
Quote by Kensai
And he calls himself australian

... Should've mentioned I'm an immigrant... from England

X
At work there was a pallet stacked with cases of VB out the back.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.