how many of these have been posted is beyond me so im just going to ask and get it over with haha

i need a practice amp, something i can take around easily.
iv got a 200$ budget but if necessary ill go a biit higher
Quote by tbirds1013
yea,get the acoustic b50 it's a good amp.

this
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
acoustic is the name of the company. that amp is for electric bass.
GAS List:
Nothing
Quote by Flummery
acoustic is the name of the company. that amp is for electric bass.

the amp is for acoustic bass, it however, has a combination of the Acoustic company's clarity and the added 'wideness' to keep the acoustic electric from being overly twangy. the mid knob also seems to effect high mids a little more than low mids, making your mid scoop bassier and your mid boost much punchier.

therefore, it sounds much louder than it is, and is a wee bit more versatile than many other starter amps.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by the humanity
the amp is for acoustic bass, it however, has a combination of the Acoustic company's clarity and the added 'wideness' to keep the acoustic electric from being overly twangy. the mid knob also seems to effect high mids a little more than low mids, making your mid scoop bassier and your mid boost much punchier.

therefore, it sounds much louder than it is, and is a wee bit more versatile than many other starter amps.

that being said is it good for an amp to use on the side for practice?
or should i shoot for something else