ive got a chinese one and it has songs like:
Symphony of Destruction-midi like ,stupid sync
Stairway to Heaven-was okay since all karaoke songs are midi like(it even supported the ooh aah parts XD)
Sad But True-was unusually high (hetfield aint a girl though)
But the best was:
Californication
"Psychic spies from Russia try to steal your minds elation...."
XD
what are you talking about?

pelase explain in now.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Ahahaha, I just hate machines that get the lyrics wrong, because the screen and your head disagree and you screw up >_<

I was in Japan and they got the lyrics to Give It Away wrong, "Confide with Sly you'll be the wiser". They said "Confide wisely you'll be the wiser". Not the first time I've seen the mistake, but it's annoying. Why on Earth would some one write "Wisely... the Wiser", it's just, no.
Quote by Terastr
Ahahaha, I just hate machines that get the lyrics wrong, because the screen and your head disagree and you screw up >_<

no no, it's not an accident, it's political.
Last summer me and my friends went camping and they had a karaokestage for all the campers. Anyway, after a few beers I got the courage to sign up, and I couldn't have chosen a worse song to sing..

Sweet child o' mine - I failed miserably, my voice is totally not made for that song. I think I made an ass of myself playing air guitar too.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Quote by Terastr
Why on Earth would some one write "Wisely... the Wiser", it's just, no.

Well considering it's the Chili Peppers it's perfectly plausible. Their lyrics are atrocious.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████