Page 1 of 2

"Holy Crap"
Yeah..i think we've established that..
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
ew. and jeez, that kid with the camera is annoying. stfu already, holy crap. we got it.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Oh my god holy crap.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Oh man, I haven't laughed that hard in awhile.

Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
I dont think that crap.
They would all be, being sick cause of the smell.
Think it just dirty water.
Plus it flowing more like water than sh*t....inless some poor fat kid had "the runs"
But none the less.

lololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
LOL OMG That is grim but funny.

Edit: lol at poooey
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination

Dammit. I recently re-did my bathroom and was looking towards giving advice for fixing the plumbing. Nevermind - that video was rank.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

eeeeeeeeeeeew
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
that's some crazy shit.

What? everyone else is making terrible puns...
where is the teacher ? and why aren't they runing/puking ?

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

All they need to do now is make a 'tense' 90 minute cut of this with 'edgy' camera angles and hey presto - instant blockbuster.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
Quote by cakemonster91
All they need to do now is make a 'tense' 90 minute cut of this with 'edgy' camera angles and hey presto - instant blockbuster.

HONK!

My God, I've been wanting to do that since time.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I wonder if the shit hit the fan
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
Quote by Godbe
Someone had epic diarrhea...

Straight opposite I think. That kid **** so hard that the toilet broke.
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by andychalmers102
I wonder if the shit hit the fan

Time to get a mop.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by noxiosimitator
where is the teacher ? and why aren't they runing/puking ?

I think it blocked the path to the door
Anyone up for some poo poo platter?
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

I wonder which kid was sitting underneath it when it burst?

I'd hate to be him/her.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I love how people are still running around on the floor until like seconds before the "water" gets to them. It shouldn't take a ****ing oracle to tell you to stand on something before you get ****-socks.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
i think it was a tank for the water sprinklers that busted. that water doesnt get changed, so its always a blackish brown color. i know from experience.
Why didn't they just move the tables into a path away from the crap?

The fools!
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Wouldnt the kids be dying from the horrible smell?
Last edited by The Spoon at Dec 30, 2008,
Page 1 of 2