So I've been searching to find some good techs in London, because the previous owner of my guitar did not know how to take care of it.
I've found two really good options. I'd love to hear if people have any other techs they prefer, or if they have experience with either of these.

1: Graham Parker. He is a certified luthier (NAMIR), he makes custom guitars, he does all repairs, set ups, basically everything you ask him to. He repairs guitar to, which means he'll fix a fretboard problem I have.

2: Gutiar Aid. This guy is a total electronics engineer. I'm talking Tom Scholz right here. He'll do everything Parker will and will even put in a killswitch, which I've been wanting. Unfortunately, I don't know if he'll repair the fretboard problem I have.

I'm thinking of going to Guitar Aid. He seems to me to cost less, but still give high quality repairs. Also, both the fretboard problem I have and installing a killswitch I can do myself, I'd just prefer someone else to do it.

Help appreciated, thanks much.
Cheers
superman is killing himself tonight
if the 2nd guy will do everything the 1st will, than he should be able to repair your fretboard..

or even better.... ask him if he could do it and tell him you'll take it to parker
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
don't know about london but up here in leicester the only place to go is sheehan's on london road. they have an excellent tech (named bob) who has done set ups for me on three different guitars and solved a nasty neck alignment problem last time i went there.

aint that cheap, but you get what you pay for.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
So about how much is a good set up? (Strings, action and intonation)
superman is killing himself tonight
I'm not sure exactly how much a good setupd costs, but when I got my guitar a new nut, had the bridge bolted down, and slapped on some new strings, it cost 30 bucks
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
There are people in this world who don't feel it necessary to vomit sunshine 24 hours a day. I'm one of them.

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
Quote by Baby Joel
So about how much is a good set up? (Strings, action and intonation)

it varies, a basic setup costs about £30.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
feline is meant to be really good, i've never used them though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?