..The it crowd

and what is your opinion of it?

pictures and quotes welcome
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Favorite quote of that show was when they put out dating ads, acting like bad boys, and that guy with the black hair (forgot name) wrote "i will murder you". I laughed so much I had to pause. :lol:
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Found it quite amusing, I missed a load of the episodes though
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
Who has used...

...the searchbar.

Nah just kidding, I searched it and nothing came up, but I know there's already "The I.T. Crowd Thread", primarily because I made it
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Moss is funny as hell

The other 2 are kinda meh
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by asator
Who has used...

...the searchbar.

Nah just kidding, I searched it and nothing came up, but I know there's already "The I.T. Crowd Thread", primarily because I made it

ah i thought it had a lower fanbase

please enlighten me with a link and i will do it justice with a well deserved bump then close this thread
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
the best part was moss' dating video. where he's in his bathroom and his mum starts yelling at him saying: "what are you doing!?" and he says: "number twos, mum! you're making them go back in!"
Quote by metalmanjosip
ah i thought it had a lower fanbase

please enlighten me with a link and i will do it justice with a well deserved bump then close this thread

haha

I just realised there are more posts init since I last checked it, so I replied to one. It's at the top of the 1st page now.
My name is Danny. Call me that.