Anyone think vouchers are the most pointless thing to get at xmas, its supposed to be a gift but wtf, its soooo balls. i want the money not a token for argos
Just be grateful, goddammit.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
I got zavvi vouchers this Christmas. They aren't accepting them anymore.
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Agreed
My Gear...
Guitars:
- Ibanez RG350EX
- Cort Acoustic
Amps:
- Randall RG75
Effects:
-Boss ME-50 Multi Effects

Quote by Ajax413
Pfft... I know a guy who didn't even masturbate until he was 18... now that's a late bloomer.
I would love Argos vouchers, it might help me get behind the shopfront and find out where they keep everything. My theory is Narnia.
ohai little sig.
There are people living in Indonesia doing hard labour for less than 70p a day.
But oh, I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
Fairly sure the idea of vouchers is to make sure you spend your present money on things you want/need, rather than whatever you want like drugs and alcohol.
I like em'. Providing they are for a good store like Amazon.com, HMV etc, Waterstones, etc. It is a little more exciting than getting cash imo.
I reckon! It's like, it would've taken the same amount of money and way less effort just to give me the freedom of choosing where i spend my dough.
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
Gift vouchers are good because then you HAVE to go and buy yourself a present rather than saving up for some boring purpose.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by Xpertie
Anyone think vouchers are the most pointless thing to get at xmas, its supposed to be a gift but wtf, its soooo balls. i want the money not a token for argos

Just go to a store and wait for someone to walk up to the till. Saw hey would you do me a favor? Ask to swap a voucher for cash. Cant hurt - i have done it once or twice

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Quote by breadstick
Gift vouchers are good because then you HAVE to go and buy yourself a present rather than saving up for some boring purpose.

YEEA LETS SPEND MONEYZZ$ RIGHT NOW RATHA DAN SAVVIN ^UP^ 4 SOMFING OF VALUEZZ!!!1111
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

Quote by Jackolas
I love them.. got £75 for HMV .. so i'm just gonna go to the bargain rack and get me some swag!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I either love them or hate them depending on what store they are from. I prefer cash or prepaid credit cards.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
So much bother over something so small.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by LordBishek

Quote by 0RI0N
So much bother over something so non-existant.

That's what she said.

fixed.
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton

Quote by Jackolas
Quote by Demonikk
I would love Argos vouchers, it might help me get behind the shopfront and find out where they keep everything. My theory is Narnia.

I work at argos

Its better, and more magical than Narnia
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
i used to think that but then i realised that the boxing day sales were after christmas and that people could buy more with the vouchers after christmas than the person giving the gift could have with actual money trying to buy a present before christmas.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th