Do you think gay people enjoy colonoscapies?
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
-_-
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
me a prick?
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
i think this is a pretty sick topic even for the pit
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
You do realise that being gay doesn't mean having an irregularly sensitive anus? So, no. No more than anybody else.

Bellend.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by wheatmore
i think this is a pretty sick topic even for the pit

is that a compliment? I might just sig that
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
Quote by asator
You do realise that being gay doesn't mean having an irregularly sensitive anus? So, no. No more than anybody else.

Bellend.

Well if things up their butt get em off, then colonospapies would get em off
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
i enjoy this thread
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Did you actually read my last post?

Heterosexuals would get the same amount of pleasure from anal penetration as homosexuals.
My name is Danny. Call me that.