i want to get a metal guitar that is reasonably priced it needs to be under €250.I like bc richs warlock but i am also into sg's and super strat styles. also i like closed humbuckers to open coils please help.
Quote by Edgecrsuher
Try to save a little more and get an Ibanez RG321MH, amazing guitar for the price

I was considering one of these but for an extra £50 you can pick up a RGR08LTD BK.

http://www.nevadamusic.co.uk/Guitars/Electric_Guitars/Electric_Guitars/p6677.aspx

Looks pretty much the same minus the neck pup with an added active Blackout in the bridge.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Quote by Lomu
i want to get a metal guitar that is reasonably priced it needs to be under €250.I like bc richs warlock but i am also into sg's and super strat styles. also i like closed humbuckers to open coils please help.

where do you live? I 250 euro isn't a lot of money.

My choise:

Schecter omen6, 249 euro.

http://shop.strato.com/epages/61351642.sf/nl_NL/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61351642/Products/1055006
WTLTL 2011
Quote by S.Y.N.
No point in spending so little on a guitar... Save up

Unless it's your first guitar then +1 to the above
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Special 2
ESP EX-400
Roland Cube-15
Bugera 6260 head
Home made 2x12 loaded with celestion G12t-100s

OPETH FTW
i got the bc rich warlock kkw for £199 and i love the guitar to pieces it plays so nice the action is low and the neck is fast and the tones you can get out of the thing are intense
I don't think they make Metal guitars.

If they did make Metal guitars, the tone would be horrid, and it would weigh more than 4 Mahogany + Flamed Maple Top Les Pauls slung on your shoulders.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
get yourself either a nice Ibanez RG or a Jackson imo, look around for the cheaper ones in you Guitar store.