Page 1 of 4
All he does is sell pot and smoke "snow cones" (weed with a bit of cocaine sprinkled on it) but hes ****ing weird. Hes banging a 13 year old student and hes like 27.

I don't normally give a **** about this sort of thing but he causes trouble with this "gang" and hes started a few brawls.

Legally, can anyone do anything about it? No one has any proof about him doing anything other than hang around a school but its obvious hes selling weed and ADD medication to kids and hes ****ing the girl (she admits it).
Quote by Jackolas
Damn, he sounds so cool. Will he be in NME next week?

He'll be in YOU next week.
You can keep informing the police, you'll probably have to get a few different people to do it a few times before they act though. Or if you want to save yourself the bother just tell the people in charge of the school, it's their job to stop dope smoking kiddie fiddlers from hanging around
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
i like snow cones... oh wait
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
No, there's absolutely nothing you can do about a paedophile drug-dealer hanging around a school.
tell the school. they have all sorts of procedures they go through to inform the cops, nearby schools etc of stuff like this. the cops will take your claim more seriously if it comes from the school (talk to the principal) than from you, so if you have any proof and can get people to back you up, go see your principal.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by LordBishek
He'll be in YOU next week.

You'll be in he next week!

if you're soviet russian
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
So there is a 27 year old paedophile banging a 13 year old girl hanging outside your school selling drugs to school kids, and you thought you would ask The Pit what you should do!?

First thing you should have done was inform the school.

The second thing you should have done was inform your parents.

The third thing you should have done is inform the police had your parents not got on the phone to both the police and the school.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by divid3d
tell the school. they have all sorts of procedures they go through to inform the cops, nearby schools etc of stuff like this. the cops will take your claim more seriously if it comes from the school (talk to the principal) than from you, so if you have any proof and can get people to back you up, go see your principal.

This, most likely. Besides, you have enough on him if you know he's doing it with a minor, and selling meds to schoolchildren...
Quote by divid3d

That would be far too sensible
Personally, I'd like to see a bit of vigilante drama. Preferably in a spandex costume with a mask and cape.
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
My mum knows theres a wierdo hanging around the school with the stoners whos dating a 13 year old. I didn't want to tell her straight out theres a pedo drug dealer but I'm sure she realises what he does.

The school knows. They dont do anything because, once again, they cant prove anything.

All they can prove is that a 20-something year old hangs around 20 kids outside of school. They put 5 teachers at the school entrance, where he hangs out, to make sure he doesnt do anything.

All the dealing goes on in his car. I was privileged a full tour back when i used to smoke weed. The dude i got it off got his **** from him.
Last edited by Final !mpact at Dec 30, 2008,
get some proof then. get a photo or video of him doing something wrong or a recording of the girl talking about having sex with him.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by divid3d
get some proof then. get a photo or video of him doing something wrong or a recording of the girl talking about having sex with him.

And wear some spandex.
Quote by divid3d

and then sell it to hornyteensandtheelderly.com
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

Quote by Jackolas
btw, my mum works in a primary school office and she said that the school should report anything like this to the cops and the department of education so nearby schools can be informed. the school has a duty of care for the students and needs to report things like this so the authorities can check it out.
from daylight...
...into darkness
you can have sex with him and call it rape.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by divid3d
btw, my mum works in a primary school office and she said that the school should report anything like this to the cops and the department of education so nearby schools can be informed. the school has a duty of care for the students and needs to report things like this so the authorities can check it out.

The school doesn't see it as such a big thing. I dont think they know that much really.

I'l see if i could get some proof but i doubt it.
if the school wont listen, even if you can get a bunch of other people to back up your claims, either call the cops yourself, or see if you can get a number for your state's department of education security division and tell them everything you know.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by divid3d
if the school wont listen, even if you can get a bunch of other people to back up your claims, either call the cops yourself, or see if you can get a number for your state's department of education security division and tell them everything you know.

I'l give that a shot. Thanks.
Ask him for a few snow cones and have cocaine fuelled passionate sex.

Or tell the police.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by divid3d

She knows what she's talking about.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by divid3d

if that doesn't work tell the mafia they can get things ...sorted out
Quote by divid3d

It's like you do this moderating job in real life professionally
Quote by Steve The Plank
Well I think they have a law against paedophiles.

this.

and actually, a law against selling drugs.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Yeah, divid3ds my favourite mod

(mostly because she hasn't banned me)

yet

EDIT: Would it be worth getting some dirt on this dude? All I'm going to do is make an anonymous call so i doubt it would help... But still... Worth it?

EDIT AGAIN: Isn't it illegal to record someone without their consent or something?
Last edited by Final !mpact at Dec 30, 2008,
Quote by divid3d
get a photo or video of him doing something wrong or a recording of the girl talking about having sex with him.

Get quagmire to do it.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Get quagmire to do it.

Don't be ridiculous! Quagmire is a fictional cartoon character! Jeeez, idiot's these days...
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton

Quote by Jackolas
Quote by andychalmers102
Don't be ridiculous! Quagmire is a fictional cartoon character! Jeeez, idiot's these days...

No YOUR a fictional character!
Quote by andychalmers102

Your face is a fictional characther
Quote by Final !mpact
Yeah, divid3ds my favourite mod

(mostly because she hasn't banned me)

yet

EDIT: Would it be worth getting some dirt on this dude? All I'm going to do is make an anonymous call so i doubt it would help... But still... Worth it?

EDIT AGAIN: Isn't it illegal to record someone without their consent or something?

I BELIEVE that if your voice is on it aswell, then no, you dont need their consent. But it might be the other way round, I can't remember. Point being, yes, it is worth it, look it up though, coz if you fuck it up, all the charges against him get dropped, and he gets away with it. Which would be bullshit

Sanity is not statistical
Quote by Low_End_Rocker
I BELIEVE that if your voice is on it aswell, then no, you dont need their consent. But it might be the other way round, I can't remember. Point being, yes, it is worth it, look it up though, coz if you fuck it up, all the charges against him get dropped, and he gets away with it. Which would be bullshit

And i would end up getting stabbed...
Quote by Kensai
Your face is a fictional characther

Define characther.
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton

Quote by Jackolas
Quote by andychalmers102
Define characther.

Fictional character: an imaginary person represented in a work of fiction. For example, Little Red Riding hood, Goldilocks or andychalmers102's face.
Page 1 of 4