which pedal is better??

i would like to get tone like the Marshall JCM 900 has.
What amp do you have now? And budget, because there could be other possibilities.
i have a Fender Fm212r , i will buy a better amp, but now i just have to play with this. So i want to get that kinda jcm 900 tone with pedals.
Tbh you're not going to get a JCM900 style tone with a pedal through a frontman. Marshall's are British voiced amps, the Fender is American voiced, so the voicing is different thereby placing an OD on will not get close to JCM style tone. Save your money until you can get a better amp, like a second hand JCM 900 if you want that sort of tone.
yeah but i read that you can get that type of sound (british).

I could use my amps clean channel and use pedals to do that.

and what do you think about these two pedals - TS-9 and marshall gv-2 ??
The only TS i've played is the 808, and I can't rememebr the Guvnor much, I tried one for five minutes a year or so ago, didn't stand out to me much. The TS808 was great, no idea of how it is in comparison to a TS9. But tbh a pedal isn't the way to go, grab a new amp.
yeah, i want to buy a new amp, but at this moment i dont have money for it.
and i got one more question - how often do you have to change tubes for a tube amp??

are they expensive and can i do it by myself??
Quote by scream92
and i got one more question - how often do you have to change tubes for a tube amp??

are they expensive and can i do it by myself??

You change them depending on how much you play really, and how loud you have the amp at. At bedroom volume levels or a little higher you would only really change them every 2 - 3 years maybe? If you use it at higher volumes for gigging a lot then a year or so. And the valves can be expensive, but there is some cheap ones out there, and you can do it yourself but you might want a tech to re-bias it.
keep saving for ur amp, the guvner will sounds more british but it isnt that good a pedal personally speaking
Quote by scream92
yeah, i want to buy a new amp, but at this moment i dont have money for it.

its called saving up. get a job

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.