What are some insanely fun things to do with little resources?

Me and my friend have nothing to do and nowhere to go, and its gonna be this way for the next few days...

Whats something we could actually get done, because with all this time it seems like we could be doing something memorable and productive that will last instead of just sitting around wasting time...

I'm content with not doing anything because I don't get bored really, but whats something we could ACTUALLY think back to and be like holy **** i cant believe we did that?
k koo

EDIT; fun things with little resources eh? hmm circle fap.
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'
Gay sex with each other
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
kill someone, rob a bank, grand theft auto, fap, kill more people, and then fap over their body, play music while fapping, just ****ing fap already
It's all just a joke

Build a tree fort.
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
RUN!

i didn't read the thread

EDIT:
i read the thread now, and my previous response in no way applies, as running is neither fun nor productive. I'd like to apologize for wasting your time.

On Topic:
One of you climb a really tall tree with a basket of rocks, pinecones, or something of the like. Throw these at the other friend. Then switch. Just kinda take turns with this for the next couple days
Last edited by K Dizzle at Dec 30, 2008,
Quote by Guitarfreak217
we could ACTUALLY think back to and be like holy **** i cant believe we did that?

Sacrifice a goat, best jail sentence I ever served.
Attach a sledge to a car with a long rope (so you don't get all the fumes in your face lolz~) and go nuts. Fun and possibly dangerous.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Learn a few songs and go busking, that would be memorable (maybe for getting stabbed by a bum, but you will remember it)
Quote by IwantaTele
k koo

EDIT; fun things with little resources eh? hmm circle fap.

Please not the 'Circle-Jerk' from Union Jake.

Disturbing days in the pit...

Worse than usual.

Quote by true_bacon22
Do acid.

Shiiiiitttt, have you done it before.
It's ****ing weird some of the trips man!
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Last edited by Kingyem0c0re at Dec 30, 2008,
Quote by PedroLesPaulVM
Learn a few songs and go busking, that would be memorable (maybe for getting stabbed by a bum, but you will remember it)

i busked all summer, made about $10 a day, and that was in my tiny little town wiht about 4 1/3 people, and my friend who didn't really know how to play so just kinda made awful noises on his guitar
Burn down a building...Not one that anyone is in, or anyone will miss...just find a building with nothing around it, and with no one inside, and set it a'blaze! It wiil give you an interesting conversation peice for years to come.
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
smoke loads of chenga and go paintballing - you will know what paranoia really means
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote by zimmzimmer
Maybe your Dads pissed because hes shooting blanks :P
Quote by aaciseric
Sacrifice a goat, best jail sentence I ever served.

haha, wait what?!?!
Quote by horny_cactus
Who's Rick Roll? Sorry for my ignorance I just joined this forum so I don't yet Know that member.