WHich would be better?
A tiny terror 15 watt combo
or a tiny terror head with a 112 cabinet?
please reply!
why dont you just ask this in one of the three threads you allready had on the first page? But they would sound very similar unless you got a bigger cab
the combo has a g12h30 in it and if you got a head and 112 orange it'd have a vintage 30

stop making these threads

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

How about instead of buying an overpriced and overrated amp, get a Traynor YCV50?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does the TT combo not run for around $850?

Sorry, but that is just highway robbery for that amp. It is a terrible value.
It's $500 on Ebay.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Depends what speakers they have in them?

What speakers does the Cab/Combo have? Go for the one with the best speakers
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
+1, Al, they're nice, but I'd rather have something I could use to gig or jam with a friend, like my Deluxe Reverb.
Quote by chip46