Yeah im in this thing where they put people into bands and they play live on stage and such, but theres 4 guitar players in my band.. how will we make this work and what do i do besides kill/rape/force them out/cum blood?
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
No chords, ever. Just have everyone play harmony parts...that would be pretty epic.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
you could rub icyhot on it!

j/k.

I'd imagine that the people who put you into a band like that want you to work it out as a group as a teamwork kind of excercise. I'm studying music performance at college and this is the kind of thing i have to work around a considerable amount too.

What type of music are you going to play?
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Blompcube
you could rub icyhot on it!

j/k.

I'd imagine that the people who put you into a band like that want you to work it out as a group as a teamwork kind of excercise. I'm studying music performance at college and this is the kind of thing i have to work around a considerable amount too.

What type of music are you going to play?

Well 2 of them are into death metal, im into classic rock, some metal like a7x, metallica, motley crue, and im not sure about the bass player, the drummer likes motley crue, nickelback, mainstream stuff as far as i know and im not sure about the 4th guitar player.
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
well didn't Lynrd Skynrd had a lot of guitarrists?

They made what people said to you before One doing the rythm, and 3 exchanging from full lead with harmony parts behind...

the problem is you need talent for that
Since 2002 using UG. This page teached me how to play guitar and help'd me to embrace the passion of my life: Music.
Quote by tiky
well didn't Lynrd Skynrd had a lot of guitarrists?

They made what people said to you before One doing the rythm, and 3 exchanging from full lead with harmony parts behind...

the problem is you need talent for that

Yeah, lots of it..
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
have one on chords, one on melody, and the last two on different harmonies.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
4 Part Harmonies Ftmfw!!!!!
-Gear-
Line 6 Flextone III Plus
Behringer FCB1010 Emulating a FBV Longboard
Make one play bass, make one play baritone. You'll be like a guitar quartet.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Quote by STABxYOU
Make one play bass, make one play baritone. You'll be like a guitar quartet.

Whats a baritone?
Quote by Joshua_Krunch
Whats a baritone?

Longer scale guitar, tuned a forth down from standard. In this case it would be filling the role of the viola in a string quartet.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2