so my ipod touch was stolen a few days ago, and i can't find it anywhere, and i need a cheap alternative for it for under 100 dollars, as many GB's as possible i already have good headphones for it, so don't worry about that. thanks for any ideas
There are a bunch of iPods under 100 bucks.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Look for something offbrand or used at a pawn shop or something. Getting an Ipod or Zune for under 100 bucks will be pretty small, you might be able to find a used Creative Zen or something.
This is a clever, witty signature. Rofl at my glory.
just whatever you do dont get creative, i had 3 before my ipod and i sent each back at least 4 times, it costs more in shipping to the repair place than it did to actually buy the mp3 player
~Defiant~
Quote by yanko693
4gig zune. zune>ipod

But that's not true, and everyone knows it.

Plus, what the hell are you going to do with 4gb?
They made the 120s and 160s because 30 wasn't enough.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Off-brand ones, like Coby and Samsung, have some very inexpensive players you might wanna check out. I cant really give you prices, but I know that a 4gb one is much cheaper than a Zune or iPod.
I'd suggest getting one that has an SD card slot. You can then get a few of these and you'll be sorted.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Get an iPod Classic.

I have both an iPod Touch and an iPod Classic.
The touch is a cool device but the iPod Classic is still the best music player out there.
The 8GB iPod Nano is not a bad deal. You can find the 3rd gen version for about $125.

The iPod Touch is a cool movie player and decent handheld internet device but it is more of a hassle to control quickly when playing music. I think the fact that it looks like an iPhone makes it a big target for theft.
Quote by PollyWntsCrack
so my ipod touch was stolen a few days ago, and i can't find it anywhere, and i need a cheap alternative for it for under 100 dollars, as many GB's as possible i already have good headphones for it, so don't worry about that. thanks for any ideas

Creative Zen. If you don't have those in america, Zune.

iPods are overrated
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Quote by rabidguitarist
But that's not true, and everyone knows it.

Plus, what the hell are you going to do with 4gb?
They made the 120s and 160s because 30 wasn't enough.

It is true
I've got a 160Gb iPod, had it for a year, and for how much it cost it's the worlds most mundane, mediocre and troublesome piece of machinery I've ever encountered

And 160Gb isn't enough either for some people, myself included

On topic, look into the lesser known brands, the smaller companies, they'll work just as well as an iPod if not a thousand times better, and will cost a fraction of the price
You could try pick up a nano off of eBay. or a Cowon, there very good. Philips Go-Gear there qaulity.
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
I recommend a Zune of some sort. Maybe used, I don't know.

Just don't get another iPod. They're incompatible, overpriced pieces of garbage.

IMO, of course.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by K Dizzle
iPods really aren't overrated. They're sturdy, reliable, big size, nice looking.

Just like my balls
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
iPods are the least reliable thing on Earth
I've never met anyone who hasn't had SOME problem, and not due to user error (or most definitely seemingly not), mine constantly decides it needs reformatting for no reason, and I'd say 3/5 people I know have had to send theirs off due to the problems they've had, which is an alarming amount, even if it is higher than average