So Christmas is over and prices are dropping. Has anybody taken advantage of this?
I was just at the local music store and I got two Ramones albums (expanded editions of s/t and Rocket to Russia) for about $6 (4 pounds). I'm not exactly a Ramones fan but I decided to try to expand my musical horizons cheaply...
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I bought myself a Russian bride in the sales.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Prices have hardly lowered around here. They're still high as hell, apparently no one realizes Christmas is over.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by captaincrunk
How much was she?

I haggled it down to 64p and the end of my Calippo.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Mum's bought so many clothes from Bon Marché. :/

I don't think I've got any nice buys from sales. Just getting more for my money at food supermarkets.
Quote by rabidguitarist

NEVER

give away your calippo!

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>
I got some great deals on some prostitues, 3 for a pound, they broke within a few hours but it was still a deal.
Quote by rabidguitarist

Mail orders are usually cheaper. I got mine for 45p... she hasn't arrived yet, though.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Nope
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
I bought a few comics I've been wanting for a while.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
I got 6 dozen picks (72 for those of you that don't know what a dozen is) for like $12.71, 6 packs of strings for $20.32, and two Mars Volta CD's for $19.20. I win!
My Albums

TALKING LIKE A JERK EXCEPT
YOU ARE AN ACTUAL JERK
AND LIVING PROOF THAT

SOMETIMES FRIENDS ARE MEAN

last.fm
tumblr