so...i am a fourth year university student. i'm home for the holidays, no work....no school....nothing....since december 10th and until january 6th. I have not spent one day at home with my family. im out every day and night. eat all of my meals out. and get drunk as **** every single day. 3 weeks of this now. every...single...day. i feel like a bag of ****. to add to things i started smoking dope again which adds to the unhealth of my days.

anyone ever gone on a disgusting unhealth bender and came out of it. how did you do it. i know new years is coming up and thats gonna be another ****ed up night. maybe i should start "cleaning" up my act in the new year.....some sort of revolution...NO...resolution....to start fresh at the begining of the new year. anyways. back on track. UG how can i fix myself?
Quote by capsfan17
you think girls are confusing, try eating a refrigirator, now that was confusing

Just don't go out every single night.

But sounds like you've had a good life this month. I congratulate you

Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Having even a little bit of ****ing willpower. You're a 4th year university student, and you can't control your self enough to even stay healthy?
My God, it's full of stars!
Your Screwed

Edit: On a side note.... Grow up!
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Join the army.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Drink some orange juice. Vitamin C is good for you and it'll help chase away those nasty hangovers.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Kensai
Join the army.

haha

I don;t think he wanted suggestions on how to get killed
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
i went on a binge where every day, for three weeks in a row, me and my buddy would just drink all day. we'd wake up and drink, and it was awesome. my stomach would hurt when i woke up, and then once i had like 2 drinks, it would stop hurting. it was fun but i thank god that it's over
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I hate that...actually I just hate anyone under the age of 16

Quote by RockGuitar92
Just get it cut a little. It will grow back. Besides why is it so important to look metal? That's just retarded.

Gear in profile
Masturbation.
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
dude i've got kicked out of school since 1 oktober (Hence so many time on UG)

And i've been living a life like that up to today, Im looking for a job but it aint that easy.
Try looking for something to do on the day so that you're tired when it turns dark.

Also i drink and smoke mary aswell, Since i live in Amsterdam i don't need an explanation for that.

But i'm going to do this until 2th of January and then look for a job again.
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
haha

I don;t think he wanted suggestions on how to get killed

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Kensai, that is probably the funniest little comic strip I have seen on the pit. The internet is your today.
sure some ppl say have will power and so on....everyone gets into a rut. i need suggestions to get out. i have plans to go out and ruin my life every night for 8 more days. its dusgusting....and then when i get back to school its gonna be all "hey man now that everyone is back we should all go get...WASTED!!!!!!!!!! being a student is so bad your life
Quote by capsfan17
you think girls are confusing, try eating a refrigirator, now that was confusing
Quote by v_gamer
sure some ppl say have will power and so on....everyone gets into a rut. i need suggestions to get out. i have plans to go out and ruin my life every night for 8 more days. its dusgusting....and then when i get back to school its gonna be all "hey man now that everyone is back we should all go get...WASTED!!!!!!!!!! being a student is so bad your life

Stop being such a lazy bastard.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by Kensai
Join the army.

Listen to this man. His wisdom is infinite.

My god, what is the matter with you TS? You got through 3 years of uni but you can't pull your act together?
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Stop being such a lazy bastard.

+1 man.

Nobody is holding a gun to your head and making you do all this. Stop. Go get a job or something instead of wasting your life away every night with booze. There's nothing wrong with having fun every now and again but every single night is a little excessive.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
You're a fourth year university student and you can afford to eat out and get drunk every night for a month? I find that hard to believe.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by v_gamer
so...i am a fourth year university student. i'm home for the holidays, no work....no school....nothing....since december 10th and until january 6th. I have not spent one day at home with my family. im out every day and night. eat all of my meals out. and get drunk as **** every single day. 3 weeks of this now. every...single...day. i feel like a bag of ****. to add to things i started smoking dope again which adds to the unhealth of my days.

anyone ever gone on a disgusting unhealth bender and came out of it. how did you do it. i know new years is coming up and thats gonna be another ****ed up night. maybe i should start "cleaning" up my act in the new year.....some sort of revolution...NO...resolution....to start fresh at the begining of the new year. anyways. back on track. UG how can i fix myself?

Hang on, its still xmas holidays coming onto new year celebrations, iv been off since the 18th drinking and smoking pretty much most days (except christmas day n boxing day, i got a stomach bug and spent both days constantly throwing up) and dont plan on stopping till after new year. i go back to work on the 5th and get back to a normal lifestyle.
its the holidays for christsake might aswell enjoy it.
Quote by CorduroyEW
Trust me... I'm a luthier.

Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music? - High Fidelity
For about 2 months I chain-smoked, smoked weed, ate fatty food non-stop and didn't exercise. I was kinda depressed, but as soon as i came out of that bad patch i quit the cigs and weed, cut down my fatty intake and started doing my weights again.

Also, christmas time i can't stop eatting. I've put on about 5 pounds in under a week.
Heh, my position is the opposite of yours TS. I'm in fourth yr too, but its when I come home that I clean up my act. When I go back to uni its drinking and stoning all week. Not been so bad this year though, what with the dissertation forcing me to stay in the library all the time. But that's been handed in now, so let the party commence!
...Bleep Bloop...