Page 1 of 3
tell stories of friends that you used to have, but faded off in one way or another.

i used to know a Russian kid named Alex in like 4th grade whos dad made him memorize the dictionary. his dad also beat his mom. eventually they moved away, dont know where they went.
there was also a kid named james i used to know, his grandma was MEAN. basically the stereotypical black family grandma, always threatened to put james in a foster home. one day i go outside and theres a few police cars, james in the back of one of them. his grandma had called the police on him and sent him to a foster home. he was a nice kid.
I used to have a lot of friends. Then I joined the Pit. The End.
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
For the record: exylum, this is the first time in a LOOONG time I've seen you post without at least one "****" in there. Well done
I had a bunch of friends, then I changed school, now all those friends are druggies.
I used to have a friend at primary school called "Yah ya".. everyone used to bully him and call him "jar jar binks"..

he moved somewhere, but i cant remember where.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I used to be friends with dicks. Then I realised they were dicks.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
i used to have a friend then he told the cops he was going to my house to smoke weed with out my knowledge....WTF!!!!! hate him hes a white trash loser smoker no future kinda kid now
THOU SHALL NOT PASS!

My gear is not worth mentioning.
I went to high school and college and had friends.

Now I have coworkers, family, 1 or 2 friends, and a gf.
My mate Paul

Earlier this year we were really good mates, yet his parents split up and i tried to help him anyway i could; even lent him £80. Yet he turned to drink hard and kinda just threw his life out of the window and got a job in a bar and i never speak to him anymore. From what I remember, he has no money and whatever money he does have, just spends it at the bar he works at.

I feel betrayed as he still owes me the £80 and I remember all the stuff i helped him with, like supporting him when he got beaten up badly at a nighclub and yet he's just fucked off, leaving me and several of his cloest mates so he could drown his sorrows.

Also: My old school mates. I probably speak to about one of them now, out of about 10.
Well... dozens in B.C. then I moved here, to Ontario

I want out of here, so bad.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I had a few people trail away because I stayed on in Sixth Form and they didn't. A lot of them are doing really well for themselves and i'm stuck with some immature people, none of us could be bothered leaving and most people hate it. There was one guy who was a skater and a bit of a druggie last year and 2 of us saw him and he was wearing a suit and heading off to work, we felt like idiots in our jeans, band t-shirts and hoodies going back to school
Quote by chris_red
I was best friends with a ginger kid once.

Don't worry, admitting it is the first step to recovery.
HAHAHAHAHA

ok my story

my old childhood friend (a kid i was friendswith from k-8th grade) well when we hit highschool we grew apart he became very weird long story short im now a freshman in college and last week he was arrested for making terroristic threats to a school the cops went to his house to investigate and found, 2 switchblades, a 9mm hand gun a sawnoff shotgun and a HOME MADE BLACK POWDER RIFLE......

by the way he is 18
Gear

Jarrett Custom Les Paul
Epiphone Les Paul
Ibanez Artcore AS73
I had a friend Named special Ed.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
I was once really good friends with someone named Brian, but then he got into smoking in 7th grade, and then pot, and so on and so forth, and he quit school and we are not friends anymore but we talk if we run into each other.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by wizards?
I've lost most of my friends in the past month for one reason or another...

You killed them??
Quote by Moggan13
You killed them??

He clearly left them on a bus. C'mon silly, think it through.
Quote by Azwethinkwedo
All my buddies from school who i barley ever see anymore.

i was eating a barley sugar when i read that and i was like, wtf?

funny though
All my friends started smoking pot and I just didn't wanna so yeah... And then I moved way, now I have no idea how to make friends since I'm not in school.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Ive had lots of friends that faded away. One in particular who I cant stand and everytime I see makes me want to pelt with rocks.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I used to know a kid since 2nd grade all the way to 9th grade. He turned into a douche when he was around me so I stopped talking to him. Some of my friends followed this same path.

I had another friend I made in 6th grade who knew the guy I mentioned above. His family was kinda messed up. His mom talked to herself. His sister has been to juvenile hall. His little brother seemed like the only sane person. So I hanged out with is younger brother who was 3 years younger than me. Eventually he moved up north to Pensacola where he changed into some Cuban gangster wannabe. He came back to visit me but I didn't want him around. But while he came back for Thanksgiving, as he sat on the dinner table quietly I kinda felt a vibe from him that said "I miss this place." Apparently Pensacola is filled with racist rednecks.

I heard some crazy stuff while he was up there. His brother got caught with a handgun. His sister with weed. Last thing I heard was that him and his brother were acused of stealing from some other guys.
Quote by aaciseric
He clearly left them on a bus. C'mon silly, think it through.

Was their a bomb on the bus? And some muscley guy with a shaven head going WHOA every five minutes?
I MUST KNOW!
Quote by RocksAwakening5
Ive had lots of friends that faded away. One in particular who I cant stand and everytime I see makes me want to pelt with rocks.

You mean like in Back to the Future? That's very sad, have you considered playing Johnny B.Goode and forcing your parents to have sex to get them back?

Quote by Moggan13
Was their a bomb on the bus? And some muscley guy with a shaven head going WHOA every five minutes?
I MUST KNOW!

If nails had heads you'd be hitting that nail on it's head right now.
Quote by aaciseric
You mean like in Back to the Future? That's very sad, have you considered playing Johnny B.Goode and forcing your parents to have sex to get them back?

If nails had heads you'd be hitting that nail on it's head right now.

But nails do be having heads mun.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Quote by dragoo-mon
i had a friend called joey jo jo junior shabadoo, but i stole his gerbil.

Was that meant to be funny?
Used to to be friends with a buddy in 7th gr. on to sorphmore yr. in HS. He turned emo, got a crappy GF, do drugs, got her pregnant, and moved away.
Quote by Demonology
But nails do be having heads mun.

... really? Well you learn something new everyday, it's always pointless information but you still learn it and then forget a few seconds later ... who has a nail in their head again?
The only person who wants to be friend with me is my Squier. But i don't wannna be friend with my Squier, he's too poor and he speaks very badly.

I wanna be friends with Les Paul. But he doesn't wanna be friends with my because I am to poor and I speaks very badly.
I used to have a friend in Denmark.
After I moved to England 'bout 5 years ago he started hangin' round with the wrong crowd. Gangsters and crap.
So the first argument me and him had was him thinking that all ''rockers'' and guitarists and people who listen to anything sept rap and pop should die.

Then like a couple o' months ago he told me he wanted to join the army. When I asked him why he said ''to kill the enemy''.

Now this kid's still a child. He acts like one, thinks like one. After a bit o' arguing ('Cause I am completely against killing, and war) he said that he hoped England would get nuked, and that he'd be the one doing it, and come and spit on my corpse.

Never spoken to him since.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by aaciseric

How would his parents having sex help him get his friends back?
Quote by ZeGuitarist
For the record: exylum, this is the first time in a LOOONG time I've seen you post without at least one "****" in there. Well done

holy ****ing ****, your right
Page 1 of 3