I have a fender fm212r solid state amp. It was working fine until i noticed a few strange sounds like cruckling, popping and kinda blowin sounds.

now when i turn on the amp, i can play , but there are those weird sounds coming out of it. you know like cruckling and blowin

I think that something is wrong but i dont know what...

a few weeks back there was just a little bit of crackling, popping, and then i turned it off, and later turned it on and everything was working.
probably your cable...

Solid state amps generally don't do that.
My gear:
PRS SE custom
~!~--Peavey XXX super 40 EFX --~!~
Peavey VK 112

===WGS Vet30
===JJ power tubes

---Pedals:
-ISP Decimator
-Digitech Bad Monkey
-Crybaby wah
-Korg Pitchblack
-Danelectro FnC EQ
what do you mean by cable?? do you mean my guitar cable??

i plugged my guitar off and it still sounds the same...
Try switching guitar cables, if you have any pedals, keep them off, just go straight into the amp. Do you have active pickups? The battery could be dead in them.
no i have passive pickups, and i already tried to unplug guitar cable, but it still sounds the same
Quote by scream92
I have a fender fm212r solid state amp. It was working fine until i noticed a few strange sounds like cruckling, popping and kinda blowin sounds.

now when i turn on the amp, i can play , but there are those weird sounds coming out of it. you know like cruckling and blowin

I think that something is wrong but i dont know what...

a few weeks back there was just a little bit of crackling, popping, and then i turned it off, and later turned it on and everything was working.

Hey man, the exact same thing is happening to me right now and it looks like nobody on UG knows how we can get it fixed. I can guarantee you that it's not because of your guitar cables. Some people told me that, so I went out and bought brand new cables. Came back home and the same thing happened again. Sorry I can't be of much help other than that.
i guess i'm just gonna wait for now, and turn it on later. maybe it will work...
use your warranty or Just buy a new amp
thats what happened on my epi 15w amp and after 2 days it wont work so i bought my blackheart
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Its SS which means its pretty much disposable. If its internal then its time to look for a new amp. Sometimes it can be as simple as a pot gone bad or separated from the PC board. If your somewhat handy with a soldering iron and this is the issue then you can fix it. But if its elsewhere then it becomes a big doorstop.
Quote by Tackleberry
Its SS which means its pretty much disposable.

Not all SS amps are bad, there are plenty of good solid states on the market.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.