OKay:

-I play late 60's influenced rock, but also clean pop music. I want to be able to get that thick, toned crunch whenever I want (like Nirvana and Black Sabbath), but also get a smooth clean sound (think of the Carpenters lol).
- I love to get those sweet brights (think of Sex Pistols) but not so bright that it's EAR PIERCING...oh no!
- I'm looking for something $700 or under, preferably a tube amp, but if you find a super cool SS, then that's great.
-I play a Fender Fat Strat

A Traynor YCV40 might do it for you.

PS. If you don't get many replies here try going to the Amps Q & A thread.
I'm a Mormon.

Gear:
Schecter C-1+
Kustom Tube 12-A
Digitech Hardwire Tube Overdrive
prolly a used Marshall jcm 800 or sumthing
IDK cuz i never played a Marshall (except for an MG)
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
How about a Blues Junior + pedals? You said cleans really mattered to you, so I recommend the Blues Junior and an overdrive pedal or two. Here are some possibilities:

Strat>Tubescreamer>Blues Junior
Strat>Tubescreamer>Xotic AC Booster>Blues Junior (This would get you a little bit more overdrive for the Nirvana/Sabbath sound you're talking about).
Strat>Jekyl and Hyde>Blues Junior (This pedal has two switches. Overdrive, and distortion. It could get you the bright Sex Pistols sound you like, or the heavier Nirvana/Sabbath tone also).

Hope all of this helps!
Quote by GNRjungle87
How about a Blues Junior + pedals? You said cleans really mattered to you, so I recommend the Blues Junior and an overdrive pedal or two. Here are some possibilities:

Strat>Tubescreamer>Blues Junior
Strat>Tubescreamer>Xotic AC Booster>Blues Junior (This would get you a little bit more overdrive for the Nirvana/Sabbath sound you're talking about).
Strat>Jekyl and Hyde>Blues Junior (This pedal has two switches. Overdrive, and distortion. It could get you the bright Sex Pistols sound you like, or the heavier Nirvana/Sabbath tone also).

Hope all of this helps!

I'm not sure if that would give a convincing Sabbath-like tone. It might work but I would definitely try and test it out before buying anything.
I'm a Mormon.

Gear:
Schecter C-1+
Kustom Tube 12-A
Digitech Hardwire Tube Overdrive
Second hand Vox AC30/AC15 would be good for you, maybe a tubescreamer too push it a bit.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Maybe a Vox could do the trick. Not too sure which model. But i hear strats and Vox amps sound a bit like sex.
Yeah, I'm not too sure about the Blues amp, but I will try out Vox. I was also thinking about getting a Double MUFF to go with it.
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
prolly a used Marshall jcm 800 or sumthing
IDK cuz i never played a Marshall (except for an MG)

So why would you recommend an amp you have never played to know if it is capable of the sounds the TS is after.

For the record the JCM800 is not what you are looking for at all. Cleans are not great on a single channel Marshall and even the dual channels aren't exactly known for their cleans.