i am making a new band... And i was looking for a song that was not tough on the whole band. We ike to play metal, heavy metal, rock, classic rock...

Thanks
There was only one Andres Segovia
Whoa, metal and heavy metal. This is going to be rough.

ENTER SANDMAN. </dick>
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> EHX Big Muff -> MXR EVH Phase 90 -> Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000 -> Line 6 Verbzilla -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Boss RC-2 -> Peavey Classic 50
Quote by MoonBoots432
Whoa, metal and heavy metal. This is going to be rough.

ENTER SANDMAN. </dick>

Haha, I love you, MoonBoots!

Yeah, Enter Sandman, For Whom the Bell Tolls, Through the Fire and the Flames...ya know, the usual.
Quote by Tsotsi757
i am making a new band... And i was looking for a song that was not tough on the whole band. We ike to play metal, heavy metal, rock, classic rock...

Thanks

So it has to be easy for the band to play ehhhh.

How 'bout some Necrophagist and Between the Buried and Me.

Necrophagists' easiest songs are Fermented Offal Discharge and Advanced Corpse Tumor.

Between the Buried and Mes' easiest songs are White Walls and Ants of the Sky.

Have fun.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
enter sandman
for whom the bell tolls
smoke on the water
iron man
paranoid
cat scratch fever
war pigs
in a gadda da vida
ANY ACDC song
surrender
Living after midnight
breaking the law
wild thing
we're not gonna take it
Schools out
electric funeral
only women bleed
ETC ETC ETC

isn't there a thread that has a link to a page that has like a million easy songs?
ESP F-200 with Floyd Rose>

Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Electro Harmonix Pulsar Tremolo
BBE Boosta Grande
Fender Pedal Tuner>

Peavey Valveking 1x12
Quote by Superstrat101
Rainbow. In. The. Dark.

Holy Diver > Rainbow in the Dark
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
I really recomend for whome the bell tolls, like others have said, its one of those songs that you can add to, and make your own, and I LOVE the way the chords progresse