There's a Gibson Les Paul at my local Pawn Shop that's used and on sale for $250. I really wanna buy it, but I don't know if it's a "high end" Les Paul or a "low end" Les Paul. What's the difference between the 2?

I'm also just kinda skeptical because since when are Gibson's on sale for that cheap of a price?? I've never seen it anywhere else. Do you think the Pawn Shop might be selling a fake Gibson?
its 250, if you want it, even if its so cheap cuz its really messed up you could fix it up and itd still be a steal, if its a fake that plays well its still a pretty good deal for 250
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
Quote by captaincrunk
Its most definitely going to be fake. They know they could get a retard to buy a gibson that was torn to bits for 500. Even an SG

Faded SG's go for < $500 on eBay all the time. Now Pauls, not so much.
pics would defiantly help
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
I don't know anything about Models or dumb **** like that. I just don't wanna spend $250 on a fake Gibson, that's all. I mean, why would I want a fake? That's money I could be saving.

Oh and sorry Waterboy799, but I didn't take any pictures of it.
well if we knew the model, we would know if its worth it or not...it might be the melody maker, which I think is not worth that even...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Quote by DILtron3000
Faded SG's go for < $500 on eBay all the time. Now Pauls, not so much.

pawn shop does not = ebay. I saw a black sg with a chip in the pickguard exposing a tiny bit of rust going for 550. I was like..... This pawn shop sucks
Quote by alex0203
I don't know anything about Models or dumb **** like that. I just don't wanna spend $250 on a fake Gibson, that's all. I mean, why would I want a fake? That's money I could be saving.

Oh and sorry Waterboy799, but I didn't take any pictures of it.

well, its the "dumb **** like that" that determines whether you get ripped off or not. It looks to me likr you could really care less if you are saving money or not. Shop smart, especially at pawn shops. They are a rip off.
Play it. If its worth the money, it's worth the money. If it's not, it's not.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
just buy it since it's so cheap. now. then post pics in a thread here on UG and we'll tell you what we think. worst comes to worst its not real and you only spent $250.

buy it.