Ok so i went to 1 of my local (local ish) stores today n they never had any of the guitars i wanted to try but i did manage to a jackson similar to the DKMG and actually really liked it. i have now decided i definately want to order my guitar tonight but which of these 3 would you get? basing your answer on playabilty and sound. for some reason i really want the Kelly, but dunno how it would fell to sit with it.

Ibanez RG1570, Jackson DKMG, Jackson KE3?

EDIT: actually i want to throw in the Jackson DK2 also, just spotted it and think it might suit me well.
There's no point fearing death, as it is inevitably going to happen

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
Last edited by craig_mccann at Dec 30, 2008,
i personally prefer ibanez for the playability
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
mainly metal, and i mainly use my Roland Cube 60

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
You have a choice to make and its all about hardware. Do you get the Ibanez and look to change the pickups or do you pick the Jacksons and have to replace the trem in the future.

Personally Id go with the Ibanez as I love the necks on the prestige RG's plus you have way more choice with pickup replacements to further customize your sound.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Do you like jackson's slightly thicker necks and alder bodies or Ibanez' thinner necks and basswood bodies?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
i prefer the slightly thicker necks, ordered an inferno red DK2, the better pickups kinda lead me towards it.

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
amp, sorry but that is most probably your best bet
-Gear-
Line 6 Flextone III Plus
Behringer FCB1010 Emulating a FBV Longboard
ibanez
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro