I have a few pedals that I have hooked up and I am not getting the desired output volume when a couple of them are on at once. This is what it looks like

Amp < BOSS Loop Station < Line6 Delay < Ibanez TubeScreamer < Volume Pedal < Wah-Wah < TU-2 Chromatic Tuner < Telecastor

Now I have switch the Volume and the Wah and it doesnt make much of a difference. Thing is when I put the volume to its loudest potential on the ernie ball then turn the wah on the sound pretty much halves? It also sounds like the wah is weaker. I have reason to believe that this is do to the addition of the volume because prior to adding it, the set up was fine.

Does anyone know if I need a booster or if my arrangement is all wrong?
I think you should get a booster, unless you amp has an effects loop. I think then putting your delay and maybe looper in the effects loop would help your problem.
you might just have to replace the batteries
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
I wish it was that simple but I have all my pedals attached to on power source (multiple connectors coming from one unit). Is it possible that I have too many pedals hooked up to one unit?
I'm thinking that theres some kind of weird impedance mismatch issue with the wah and the passive volume pedal

you need some kind of buffer in between
Hmm thats what my friend was saying, do you know of any buffers that I could buy, could I make one?
Quote by ChrisCollini
Hmm thats what my friend was saying, do you know of any buffers that I could buy, could I make one?

just to test, try placing either the tuner or the tubescreamer in between the wah and the volume pedal and see if it goes away (I'm assuming both of those don't have true bypass -> they have a buffered bypass system)

to build one: http://www.muzique.com/lab/buffers.htm
and you might be able to integrate it right into the end of the wah/start of the volume pedal