Intro: All the time, We seek power for the hour. Lie to mama, tell her it’s alright, Nobody’s gonna get hurt tonight. Til the day comes where ya join the fight, now who’s on your side?

Verse 1: I think I’ve been through it all, I’ve seen the sun rise, the twin towers fall. Homeland security doesn’t give at all, they just tell you that you’ve pushed your luck. It’s just another, brick in the wall, military’s gonna have to find em all! See this is what happens when people react, fight with a terrorist he’s gonna fight back.

Chorus: See, this is the power of the hour, keeps coming down like a dusty shower. Who are we to believe and stand for this? Everybody gather their belongings and let’s protest, Don’t wanna have to stand for more.

Verse 2: Now the year’s 2054. That’s right we won but we lost the war, we don’t have our dignity anymore. Shadows overlook New York, filled with dust and hatred for mankind. This is the sentence, of 50 years past, now we lost the power so we can’t strike back.

Chorus: See, this is the power of the hour, keeps coming down like a dusty shower. Who are we to believe and stand for this? Everybody gather their belongings and let’s protest, Don’t wanna have to stand for more.

just eat 27 chalupas with fire sauce the day before you meet em then when they try something **** your pants

Gear List:
Fender Stratocaster
Fender Squire Sp-10
Really loved it
Especially the opening stanza, it would be my favourite.
The only very small things that i would change, is the first line of the chorus. unless "See, this is the power of the hour" is sung as two lines with the line break after power, I don't really like the repetition of the 'our' rhyme seeing as you repeat it again in the next line. However, that's just me being incredibly picky
I agree with the name "TwentyFiftyFour" it sounds pretty good
Are you going to add a bridge at all??
I would love to hear this with music etc..
C4C? check out either 'Return the Favour' if you want, or 'Shadows of shadows' cos the theme is similar. (but PM me your comments as it is quite an old thread )
Jon
My current acoustic group:

Fiftieth Parallel

Martin Guitars
Elixer Strings
Acoustic amplification
BOSS pedals