Page 1 of 2
Your face.
/Thread.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Your mom.
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
The SAW movies... And I guess we all know about Charles Manson and his Helter Skelter family. And theres that guy who kidnapped another man, then they cut off the other mans...fap-tube and ate it. Then the guy killed the other guy and ate the rest of him. Ew.
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by darkstar2466

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by severed-metal
The Exorcist didn't scare me at all. Didn't even freak me out.

You're just so tough.
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Quote by darkstar2466

isn't that the dog from the music video "where's your head at"?
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
in all seriousness however, this could have been a good thread, but i do remember seeing something like this before.

but yeah, what freaks me out is any films about demon possession, or weirdly twisted religious films/ books. That just creeps me right out....
Quote by Stud_Muffin
in all seriousness however, this could have been a good thread, but i do remember seeing something like this before.

but yeah, what freaks me out is any films about demon possession, or weirdly twisted religious films/ books. That just creeps me right out....

Jesus Camp. /shudder
you know the guy in the trailer of "the unborn" whos ****ing head turns upsidedown?
yeah... him
EDIT: OH **** THERE HE IS
Last edited by exylum at Dec 30, 2008,
^^

now thats plain wrong....
reminds me a little of the grudge, but i quite enjoyed that, in all its oddness and tbh, crappiness
Quote by exylum
you know the guy in the trailer of "the unborn" whos ****ing head turns upsidedown?
yeah... him
EDIT: OH **** THERE HE IS

Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Quote by imdeth
national geographic chick with green eyes

Ah Imdeth, that girl with the eyes brings back memories.. when I first saw that picture I quite literally couldn't stop staring. It's hypnotizing as ****. Either that or shes totally hot!
Theres this lady somewhere (I watched it in psychology class) and she was **** scared of peanuts. This man put some peanuts near her face and she cried. Then she carried on with the therapy and apparently she was watching this play with her friend and outa nowhere she heard this voice in her head scream "Kill your mother". thats was pretty fudging weird, creeped me out, then I just laughed 'cause being scared of peanuts gave her murderous thoughts about her mother :L If you're in the UK and studying OCD in psych you might'a heard of her.
bloody clowns freak me out...'zat normal?
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Quote by metalderek

I do have the entire collection. ****ing love those books.
SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL

"And the earth died screaming as I lay dreaming"
the effects of the World Wart II have not only resulted to the death of millions, but also a long-standing disturbance on the lives of those who survived, particularly children. They were the ones who greatly suffered from the pain and trauma brought by the war. They not only witnessed killings of their families and friends; they also lost their future. They may have survived the war, but the pain will forever be there.

Among those who suffered this effect is Teresa, a young Polish girl who lost her family during the war. While in staying in a concentration camp, she drew an unrecognizable image on the blackboard, which was somewhat chaotic. When ask what her drawing was, she pertained to it as her “home”.

waiting for your girlfriends period...

that's some scary **** right there

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>
Page 1 of 2