Page 1 of 4
So.. I have a dilemma on my hands.

My wonderful cat Meatball is diabetic. I don't know if any of you have diabetic cats, but they need insulin twice a day and need to have their sugars tested once a day. So far all has been well with Meatball as my sister and I have traded days doing her medicine for quite some time.. but things are changing.

My sister now has a job that she works weekends and won't be able to do the cat at night. Every other weekend I drive out of state to visit my girlfriend and obviously won't be able to shoot up the cat, either. This leaves my mother home with the cat. The obvious solution is for my mother to give the cat it's meds when we're both out of the house.

But she "doesn't feel like it". She doesn't work and is home all day, everyday, literally. She has complained since the day Meatball was diagnosed with diabetes that she is becoming an "expensive luxury" and hasn't ever given her insulin... ever. She regularly overfeeds Meatball when my sister and I aren't around, causing her sugars to go through the roof and almost putting her into a diabetic coma, hah.

So yah, anyway. My sister will be going to college soon and won't be here for months at a time. I won't be able to be around twice a day for the cat since I'll also be at work and school. My mother has hinted at wanting to put the cat down.

So... what do I do? I love Meatball.
Kill your mom?
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
Talk her out of it or something.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Your mom, kill?
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Give your mom diabetes then genetically modify the cat to have super brainpowers so it can give your mom insulin but it refuses. Then stand on top of a tall mountain and scream "How do you like it now, mom? BWOHAHAHAHAHAHA! Puuuurrfect."
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
[quote=""[It's Alex"]"]You give the cat to someone you know will care for her properly.

+1
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
kill your mom, then rape cat.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
[quote=""[It's Alex"]"]You give the cat to someone you know will care for her properly.

She's a lot of work, though. I guess this might have to be the option, which is so sad. I love my Meatball.
Hope that your mom gets diabetes?
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Quote by Gordita Supreme

My wonderful cat Meatball is diabetic. I don't know if any of you have diabetic cats, but they need insulin twice a day and need to have their sugars tested once a day. So far all has been well with Meatball as my sister and I have traded days doing her medicine for quite some time.. but things are changing.

My sister now has a job that she works weekends and won't be able to do the cat at night. Every other weekend I drive out of state to visit my girlfriend and obviously won't be able to shoot up the cat, either. This leaves my mother home with the cat. The obvious solution is for my mother to give the cat it's meds when we're both out of the house.

But she "doesn't feel like it". She doesn't work and is home all day, everyday, literally. She has complained since the day Meatball was diagnosed with diabetes that she is becoming an "expensive luxury" and hasn't ever given her insulin... ever. She regularly overfeeds Meatball when my sister and I aren't around, causing her sugars to go through the roof and almost putting her into a diabetic coma, hah.

So yah, anyway. My sister will be going to college soon and won't be here for months at a time. I won't be able to be around twice a day for the cat since I'll also be at work and school. My mother has hinted at wanting to put the cat down.

I bolded the stuff that was funny to me. I do this sometimes.
make a film about it

then kill mum
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
tell your lazy **** of a mother to stop being so ****ing selfish and do this small task for the benefit of the family. if she still refuses, blackmail her. say it simple: if anything should happen to the cat, then something you treasure will be destroyed.
Quote by steee21
Tell your mum to stop being a twat.

Well said.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Quote by imdeth
Tell your mum Meatball means a lot to you and if she cares for you at all, she'll give it the insulin.

Well, she doesn't care about me at all, ha, which is alright by me. I wish she'd care for the cat. How can you not love a pet named Meatball?

this
Quote by vintage x metal
My toilet has seen some scenes that one would describe as 'deathcore'
Quote by Gordita Supreme
She's a lot of work, though. I guess this might have to be the option, which is so sad. I love my Meatball.

I think we all love meatballs especialy on sub sandwitches...Sorry I think i ate your cat.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by Gordita Supreme
Well, she doesn't care about me at all, ha, which is alright by me. I wish she'd care for the cat. How can you not love a pet named Meatball?

if said meatball is a vegetarian
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
this.
Fuck your mum, then fuck meatball.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Gordita Supreme

LOL...
but seriously, don't kill the cat
R.I.P JIMI

member of the Seinfeld fan club --pm the_experience to join
Quote by rabidguitarist
Fuck your mum, then fuck meatball.

Or just fuck meatball, that'll teach him having diabetes. >_>

Tell your mom to stop being a bitch.

Or tell her if she doesn't take care of the cat, when she dies, she can rot in the ****ing house instead of the ground. Or don't put her in a nursing home. Cut off all contacts with her and act as if she never existed.
Quote by Gordita Supreme
I love Meatball.

"I love lamp."

Sorry, just reminded me of that.

Start by slapping her in the face and saying "Listen here bitch..."
Quote by DirtyMakik
Listen to this man, he's got Alex in his avatar, he knows his sh!t.

Quote by dubstar92
awesome avatar dude

Wow a signature
Quote by Gordita Supreme

My sister now has a job that she works weekends and won't be able to do the cat at night.

Your sister sounds like she's got some issues.

Sorry, it was just to good to miss.

Edit:Oww someone got there first
Last edited by PussyPunk182 at Dec 30, 2008,
Quote by gdille
dude is a freaking cat, go get another one and name it meatball 2

You're an idiot and you've obviously never had a pet.
If you really love meatball, I think that the best choice to save its life would be to give it to a family that would take care of it properly. I know that it sucks, but I don't see more solutions besides your sister taking it to college.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Kensai
Give your mom diabetes then genetically modify the cat to have super brainpowers so it can give your mom insulin but it refuses. Then stand on top of a tall mountain and scream "How do you like it now, mom? BWOHAHAHAHAHAHA! Puuuurrfect."

What are you smoking, and may I have some?
Somehow try to convince her to continue taking care of the cat...you can't just let a helpless animals die like that . The cat can't do anything itself against the illness...it needs your help. What kind of person would refuse to help an animal that would otherwise die. I'm not saying your mom is a bad person, but some people just don't think that an animals life is worth very much, when actually, it is worth a lot in my opinion.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by LordBishek
What are you smoking, and may I have some?

Pot and yes, yes you may.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Page 1 of 4