I was just wondering when it says a chord in a song do you just hit it once or do you keep hitting it until the next chord comes? Thanks
depends on the stumming pattern - could be either depending on the song

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
you mean like in tabs on ug? if so then you play them until the next chord comes
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
cant you listen to the song, and hear how many times/that pattern of which the chord is being played?
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
And also for the parts like 10b12
10b12
When I play it it sounds really bad. Do I do a bar chord on it and then bend or put 2 seperate fingers on it and bend? Both ways I tried it sounds bad.
Thanks.
Quote by Splagl
And also for the parts like 10b12
10b12
When I play it it sounds really bad. Do I do a bar chord on it and then bend or put 2 seperate fingers on it and bend? Both ways I tried it sounds bad.
Thanks.

I looked up the tab in question, and I'm assuming you mean a two string bend. It'll be easier with two separate fingers. The strings will slip out from under your finger if you try to use one. If it doesn't sound good, just practice, eventually it will.
first listen to the strumming pattern, and thatll tell how many times you hit it...also make sure you dont just hit the chords in relation to the words cause a lot of times theyre not lined up right...listen to the song
as for the bend if its a two string bend, use two fingers....a half bend u can use one finger
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
Quote by Splagl
The song is Closer to the Heart by Rush.

strum the chord until the next one comes up, not too much though, strum it as many times as you hear alex strum it on the record.

for most songs, thats what you do. It depends on the song though, in songs that you only hear that chord once, then only play the chord once.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^