I have a Martin Custom Series X 000CX1E and recently it has been going constantly out of tune no matter how many times i retune it back to normal. after a couple strums it starts going out of tune. what could be the problem?

thanks guys
How old are the strings? That's the first suspect. Also have you been taking care to keep it in a healthy environment, ie temperature and humidity? Rapid temp/humidity change will hurt your guitar.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by Schneiderman
How old are the strings? That's the first suspect. Also have you been taking care to keep it in a healthy environment, ie temperature and humidity? Rapid temp/humidity change will hurt your guitar.

its brand new. and most of the strings go out of tune for some reason. it was from guitarcenter.. so idk. any other advice?
Just because the guitar is "brand new" doesn't mean the strings are. They were put on at the factory, put on a truck, sent to GC and spent some time in the backroom before it sat on the wall for who knows how long. Change the strings, and make sure the humidity in the room is 40-60%.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself