Here's something to reflect upon: (the answer that will immediately come to mind will be "No", but it's not that simple)

Does worrying about problems help solve them?
Both yes and no. I rarely worry about problems and I usually solve them anyways.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Both no and no.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Quote by rigiddigits
Well no but you should't ignore them either. Unless you are me.

The only time I panic is when it involves the police and me possibly going to jail. Otherwise I don't give a shit.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by flashmdg
i always worry about whether to cum blood or use the searchbar

I always wonder whether my facepalming technique is correct.

- does that look ok?
Worrying is the wrong way to approach a problem, the best way is to put the worry aside and go through all the factors with a clear head. Worrying is distracting.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
No, usually not.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
No, and neither is over thinking.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
I worry more than anyone else I know. If you're me, you probably wouldn't understand how bad. It's a tough question and I can't really answer it now but all I'll say is that sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

No, it doesn't. Worrying is a waste of time. Instead of worrying about ****, just get off your ass and do something about it. It's a good sign though, because if you don't worry about something, it probably means you don't care enough [at least for most people.]
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by kikaykitko
No, it doesn't. Worrying is a waste of time. Instead of worrying about ****, just get off your ass and do something about it. It's a good sign though, because if you don't worry about something, it probably means you don't care enough [at least for most people.]

Sometimes worrying constitutes thinking about a solution in greater detail than needed but it doesn't necessarily mean you're not doing anything.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
Sometimes worrying constitutes thinking about a solution in greater detail than needed but it doesn't necessarily mean you're not doing anything.

I suppose so. I guess it depends on what kind of worrying it is. Some people just worry about facing the consequences but not necessarily about how to fix things.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by kikaykitko
I suppose so. I guess it depends on what kind of worrying it is. Some people just worry about facing the consequences but not necessarily about how to fix things.

Good analysis. I always think that too. For example, I always believe people to be idiots when they wish for a better life with better financial stability and better employment chances. It's all there for them but they're all talk and never action. The majority of my worries stem from Finals Exams and whether I'd get accepted at BPP Law School - something I have no control of, but it does irritate me that I have to worry about it constantly because it's something I can't ignore.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤