Making fun of other people's misfortunates is so childish. Grow up you Oily Tick and worry about your own life.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

This site is full of fantastical fail.

Quote by some woman
Today, my best friend asked me to be her maid of honor at her wedding. Oh yeah, and she’s marrying my ex-husband…

Quote by some other woman
Today, in the middle of love making, my husband stopped right before I climaxed to point out that there were spider webs in the corner of our bedrooms ceiling, he also asked me when I was thinking of sorting it out.

Quote by kid
Today, I heard my Aunt and Uncle calling my parents, who left me here while they moved back to Korea. My Aunt was telling my parents that they don’t want to take care for me; and according to the conversation I heard, neither do my parents…

Quote by another kid
Today, I get the most bizarre request from my father and step mom. My dad had a vasectomy a while back, but now his new wife wants a child - I’ve just turned 18 and guess who’s being asked for a sperm donation???…

It is going to keep me happy for hours!

*looks up* I mean... >_>
Error establishing a database connection
uhhh... i see the fail but not the kind you described
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
ITT: Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Laughing at others' misfortunes = phail.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Today, in the middle of love making, my husband stopped right before I climaxed to point out that there were spider webs in the corner of our bedrooms ceiling, he also asked me when I was thinking of sorting it out…MLIC

LOL
but whats that MLIC thing?
seems to work other times and not work other times. it took me a few clicks

MLIC = my life is crap
No, my life isn't crap, and that's because rather than sitting around worrying if it's crap I do productive stuff like...uhh...hang out in the Pit!
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by SGibson666
TS, why bring serious sites in The Pit?

some of these are seriously fake
Quote by szekelymihai
Today, in the middle of love making, my husband stopped right before I climaxed to point out that there were spider webs in the corner of our bedrooms ceiling, he also asked me when I was thinking of sorting it out…MLIC

LOL
but whats that MLIC thing?

My Life Is Crap? DUH!!! Eating KFC and drinking Coke affects your IQ sir.