hey guys looking to spend that christmas money on a new amp. looking for a variety of things from: clean sounds (post-rock, jeff buckley, jazz) but also able to handle some distortion (dinosaur jr, at the drive-in, kyuss)?
Hmm... are you willing to go used?

Keep an eye out on craigslist... look for amps around $800. You can get some really amazing deals on there.
My gear:
PRS SE custom
~!~--Peavey XXX super 40 EFX --~!~
Peavey VK 112

===WGS Vet30
===JJ power tubes

---Pedals:
-ISP Decimator
-Digitech Bad Monkey
-Crybaby wah
-Korg Pitchblack
-Danelectro FnC EQ
Maybe, a Fender HRD?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
I've heard they can get muddy, so try and see if they will let you crank it at the store.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
peavey classic 30
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
peavey classic 30

This, or Blackheart Little Giant. Also try a Roland JC-120 or a Fender HRD.
all ive been doing lately is preaching the wonders of the Roland Jazz Chorus, Craigslist can work wonders if you play the right deck of cards.
'07 MIM Strat
Maple Neck
Black Finish
Black Pickguard
Black EMG SA set
Planet Waves Locking Tuners

Roland JC-77 Jazz Chorus

Boss PW-2 Power Driver
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby Original Wah
Footswitch for Amp chorus
Boss Flanger