I have some extra pedals around that i don't use. take these off my hands. All prices are shipped and paypal'd, send me offers though:thu:

MXR zw-44 Zakk Wylde overdrive: good shape some scratches, no box, velcro on bottom-can be removed. $65

Digitech Digiverb: mint with box and papers, hardly used. $70

Digitech Tonedriver: mint with box and papers, hardly used as well. $50

Nady Audio FL-10 flanger: mint with box and papers, great sounding flanger imo. $40

all pedals work perfectly and are in completely mint except the mxr which is noted.

TRADES interested in, but I'll listen to all offers:
Dunlop Dime crybaby
Ibanez TS-9
Boss SD-1
Boss or EH reverb
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
here's more pics

SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
Bump
SPAM:

NEW PRICES
MXR $60
Digiverb $60
Tone driver $40
Nady $35
SPAM:

sorry that's too low. I'm practically selling it for half of it's new price.
SPAM:

Bump, I want to sell these. all are in new condition.
SPAM:

All prices in the 4th post are shipped and paypal'd.
Bump
SPAM:

bump
SPAM:

let me know, thanks
SPAM:

UP, i need money!
SPAM:

Sorry for the double post, the prices in the first post are OLD, my current asking prices are in the 4TH post.
could a mod change it please?
SPAM:

Digitech Digiverb is traded, i'm also adding a MXR Phase 90 for $70 shipped
SPAM: