i run alot of solid state amps ,i heard that theres a petal that makes my solid state screamm any ops?
Dear Sir or Madam,
It appears that your keyboard or brain are not functioning properly. If you'd kindly type in coherent, quasi-intelligent sentences we at UG would be more than happy to help you.
Since you seem unable to do so, I'll humor you this once and say that, no, a tubescreamer will not make your solid state amplification device sound like a tube, or even "screamm," unless it's in agony or loss of the will to live.
My suggestion is to sell your "alot" of amps and buy one decent tube powered amplifier, at which point you will be able to use a tubescreamer or the like to make aforementioned "screamm."
Sincerely and Cordially,
Colin
Quote by Roc8995
Dear Sir or Madam,
It appears that your keyboard or brain are not functioning properly. If you'd kindly type in coherent, quasi-intelligent sentences we at UG would be more than happy to help you.
Since you seem unable to do so, I'll humor you this once and say that, no, a tubescreamer will not make your solid state amplification device sound like a tube, or even "screamm," unless it's in agony or loss of the will to live.
My suggestion is to sell your "alot" of amps and buy one decent tube powered amplifier, at which point you will be able to use a tubescreamer or the like to make aforementioned "screamm."
Sincerely and Cordially,
Colin

+1 Exactly my thoughts.
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
Quote by zorbozate
thaks everyone on tour input

Ahahahaha.

Man, I think UG just got trolled.

That or this guy truly is this stupid.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
Look at the weed smilie thing. That explains it all.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by lespaul#1
Look at the weed smilie thing. That explains it all.

xfd. I just noticed that. Yeah, definately does. This guy's just probably blazed out of his mind, and wandered onto here by mistake or something.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
Quote by Brownie2
I know a tube that will make you scream.

Just let me get off my pants.

+1 for perversion/possible gay innuendo

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Brownie2
I know a tube that will make you scream.

Just let me get off my pants.

i lol'd
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H