Is this a decent head? I mean for $1,400 new it can't be that bad right? I got a deal set up for $750 for one of these beasts. Any tips for using these? Thanks.
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
never heard of it before.
try it out and see if you like it. I've searched google and it seems to be discontinued.
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
I hated the youtube vids ive seen of it, fizzy fizzy fizzy. Try it out though
WTLTL 2011
one of my schoolmate just sold his mesa stellito and planning on buying one of these in combo. he tried it out and he said he's totally in love with it
Quote by kckyle
one of my schoolmate just sold his mesa stellito and planning on buying one of these in combo. he tried it out and he said he's totally in love with it

Cool thanks
Gear

98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Quote by Mark G
I hated the youtube vids ive seen of it, fizzy fizzy fizzy. Try it out though

This. I also personally test ran it at GC a few months ago, hated it. Fizzy as hell, no clarity.
Baron K2 SE 120
MILLS 4x12 Afterburner
Eventide TimeFactor Delays
ISP Pro Rack G Noise Suppressor
BKP Warpig pickups
I got a hell of a deal on the El Diablo 100. I couldn't settle on a decent amp and fell in love with it. It can do pretty much anything you want it to. There's not much to do it justice on the internet, you just have to try it and make sure you play with the settings as much as poss. I'm pleased with mine anyway.
A lot of people hate them, and some people seem to like them. There's not really much of an in between, it's definitely an amp you want to try before you buy.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Well bills came up and I couldn't buy it. But now I'm actually helping him sell it.
Gear

98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112