it's a brilliant guitar

I've got one and I can play anythin from eric clapton to slipknot on it, it's brilliant.
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
yeah, i've liked the washburns i've tried in the pro series (tried three or four). pretty versatile, obviously better for humbucker tones than single coil tones, though. should cope with most humbucker tones without any bother.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Get some nice Dimarzio or BKP's installed in it and you have a very very nice guitar, I used to own one, its only downfall was the pickups.

I had the X50Q which came with 'Headhunters' which were basically cheap pickups.

I understand the PRO models come with EMG/SD pickups, regardless I'd still change to the pickups mentioned above
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
I've got one. With a JB in the bridge you can get some great classic rock tones - Jimmy Page etc. I found the Custom Custom a bit thin-sounding.

Great guitar. It does have a coil split, so you can get single-coil tones, which are good for cleans; just don't expect it to sound like a Strat.